Advanced Gynaecology Treatment Hospital in Hyderabad
The Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology has advanced technologies and facilities to deal with a wide range of complex cases. We use the latest technology to provide a full range of gynaecology treatment services and compassionate care to ensure women receive high-quality care with a positive outcome. The institute has a team of adept gynecologists and obstetricians who work together to handle complex conditions concerned with women’s reproductive system. We ensure every woman who comes to the hospital gets the best possible quality treatment at an affordable cost.
Advanced Technology in Gynaecology and Obstetrics
The department specializes in providing diagnostic, clinical & preventive care in treating women’s sexual health issues. The Institute has well-formulated clinics and awareness programs to provide support for aspects related to counselling & detection. Equipped with the state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and operation theatres the team of gynecologists has the expertise to perform surgeries through minimal invasive & laparoscopic technique.
Gynaecology and Obstetrical Care in Hyderabad
- Holistic Approach to Healthy Pregnancy – Special care at every step of your journey to motherhood.
- Outstanding Patient Experience – A warm and comfortable birthing center to make it a truly memorable experience.
- Family Friendly Suites – Labour, delivery, recovery and postpartum all take place in thoughtfully designed suites.
- Obstetric Emergency Department – A team comprising of experienced obstetricians, anaesthesiologists, neonatologists and support staff, available on-site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- State-of-the-art Facilities – Advanced Labour Rooms, Operation Theaters, Neonatal ICU and Maternal ICU. Level III Neonatal ICU.Paediatric ER and Paediatric ICU.Well equipped childbirth rooms and suites
- Dedicated and Compassionate Staff – that values your personal preferences, and are committed to ensuring your comfort.
- Education, Resources, Demonstrations and Support – A full complement of educational classes and training sessions on healthy pregnancy and parenting.
- Trusted Center for High-risk Pregnancy – with our in-house multidisciplinary specialists available on-site round-the-clock, every day of the week.
Health Blogs for Gynaecology
Gynecological Cancers: Prevent, treat and beat it
May 18, 2020 16:34
All women are at risk for gynecological cancers, and risk increases with age. When gynecologic cancers are found early, treatment is most effective. It is important to know the warning signs, as treatments are most effective when the cancer is found at an early stage.
Menstrual Cramps: When should you visit the gynecologist?
Dec 26, 2019 15:49
Menstrual cramps are normal during the reproductive years. If you have started puberty just now or if you are bleeding heavily or irregularly, spotting between periods, having irregular cycles, having pain at times beside your period, or finding it difficult getting pregnant, you must visit a gynecologist.
Breastfeeding guide for new parents
Aug 07, 2018 16:08
World breastfeeding week is just around. Breastfeeding may seem to be a very simple and natural approach to give your baby all the nutrition. But then there may arise a few situations when you are clueless or feel less confident. With this article, we try to reduce all the breastfeeding issues a new parent may have.
Oct 13, 2016 06:02
A type of pelvic pain experienced by some women during ovulation, when egg is released from ovaries Mittelschmerz is one-sided pain in the lower abdomen region. It occurs in women about 14 days before the next menstrual cycle. In most cases, Mittelschmerz may not require immediate medical attention. Medications for pain relief and home remedies […]
Sep 22, 2016 06:29
Early signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include abdominal pain, lack of menstrual period, and vaginal bleeding Ectopic pregnancy is different from a normal pregnancy. In a normal pregnancy, the fertilized egg moves into the uterus to attach to the lining and continues to grow for the next 9 months. However, in very rare cases, […]
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Sep 04, 2016 00:31
Do you have sudden or severe inflammation of the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries and pelvic area? Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) affects the female reproductive organs. It is a sexually transmitted bacterium that spreads from the vagina to the uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries. Surprisingly, there are no signs or symptoms to reveal the presence of […]