Family members and guests can play a vital role in the healing process of our patients. Yashoda Hospitals’ visiting hours and guidelines help in ensuring that patients have enough time to rest and heal; and that all visitors can be adequately accommodated. Visiting hours may vary by hospital location.
Consultation Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, 4pm – 6 pm on weekdays
For visitors to the Outpatient Blocks and other clinic areas, two adults, one either the parent/spouse or a sibling, and another over the age of 12, may come with the patient. Please make arrangements to avoid bringing more relatives.
At Yashoda Hospital, visits by relatives and friends to see the patients are encouraged to make their stay more enjoyable. With the doctor’s permission, patient may also see visitors in the patient rooms or the visitors’ waiting area (if provided). However, visiting hours and rules vary from department to department. For patient’s attendant, a Visitor’s Card will be provided, which must be produced whenever required.
For patient’s comfort and care, visitors are asked to observe the following rules:
- Visiting hours are from 7A.M. to 8 A.M. or 5 P.M. to 7 P.M unless you are notified by our staff (nurse), of additional restrictions
- Visitors must meet patients only during visiting hours and must not exceed the time limit specified. This is to ensure the well being of the patients.
- Only two visitors per patient are allowed at a time.
- Generally, visitors below the age of 12 are not permitted, except with special permission.
- Smoking by patients, visitors and staff is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors are asked to check with a nurse before bringing food or beverages to a patient.
- Visitors are requested to keep visits brief and to speak softly.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Owing to the intensity of care given in this area, visits at the ICUs are generally restricted to immediate family members only. However, visitors can visit the patient after consulting and with the permission of the treating
Children below the age of 12 may be authorized to visit under special circumstances. Please check with the nursing staff on the floor to know more.
Reaching a Patient
Family and friends can reach a patient by making a call to our patient information number 040 4567 4567 .