Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplant
Kidney Transplant Institute
Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplantation is one of the India’s largest and most comprehensive solid transplant programs. The institute offers a host of state of the art services for renal replacement therapies such as haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, Haemo dia Filtration and kidney transplantation to manage terminal kidney diseases.
Over the years Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplantation successfully conducted 1000+ transplants in patients coming from Telangana, Andrapradesh and nearby states. Our Kidney transplant Institutes are situated at 3 locations offering wide range of treatment options for kidney diseases with success rate of 90%. Our kidney transplant program is aimed at providing quality services for patients with end-stage kidney disease and chronic kidney disease. We hope for patients from across the world with terminal kidney disease make use of our kidney transplantation services that are routinely performed at Yashoda Hospitals.
Our centres are well equipped with international standards and state-of-the-art infrastructure. We have a multidisciplinary team of internationally renowned Transplant Surgeons, Nephrologists, Pediatric Surgeons, Anesthetists, Intensivists, Cardiologists and Physicians. A comprehensive team of dieticians, physical therapists, and rehabilitation support staff ensure preparedness of the patient for the kidney transplants surgery, and complete & timely recovery of patient from the surgery.
Offering end-to-end care, Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplantation is one of the top kidney transplant hospitals in India. Our team of best kidney transplant surgeons and all our doctors are well experienced in performing kidney transplantation. We have well maintained surgical rooms & labs with advanced technology equipment to perform the surgery with ease. The transplant program covers both live and cadaveric transplants at Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplantation being the one among the pioneering hospital in India to perform complex kidney transplant procedures.
- First time in India, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) using the online Haemo dia Filtration technique to treat multi-organ dysfunction, Septicemia, Refractory CCF, etc. having haemodynamic instability.
- CAPD training facilities for end-stage renal failure patients
- Sequential CRRT with extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in a cardiac transplant patient.
- Renal Biopsy in a 10-day old baby
- Peritoneal dialysis in a 3-day old baby
Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplants are equipped with:
- Dedicated Operating Theatres customized for transplant surgeries
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Intensive Care Units
- Blood bank facilities
- High-end Laboratories for all tests and investigations
- Diagnostic and Radiology Facilities which include 64 Slice CT, 3T MRI & Ultrasound facilities
- Dedicated wards and rooms for kidney transplant patients
- Multilingual kidney transplant counsellors and coordinators to take care of patient needs, both national and international.
- Dedicated helplines and unit managers to take care of your treatment needs and requirements.
- Trained nursing staff and rehabilitation staff for pre-operative and post-operative care
Kidney transplant procedures include:
- Solitary Kidney transplant
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy
- Combined liver-kidney transplantation
- Combined pancreas-kidney transplantation
- Robotic kidney transplantation
- ABO type-incompatible kidney transplants
Health Blogs for Kidney
మూత్రపిండాల సమస్యలను గుర్తించటం ఎలా ? చికిత్స విధానాల వివరాలు
Mar 29, 2019 16:02
మూత్రపిండాల సమస్యలో ఐదు దశలు ఉంటాయి. మొదటి దశ, రెండో దశలో అసలు వ్యాధి లక్షణాలు కనిపించవు. మూడో దశలో ఆకలి మందగించడం, నీరసం, ముఖం వాచినట్లుగా ఉండటం, కాళ్లలో వాపు రావడం వంటి లక్షణాలు కనిపిస్తాయి.
వేసవిలో వేధించే మూత్రనాళ, కిడ్నీ వ్యాధులు ముందు జాగ్రతతో ఉపశమనం, ప్రమాదకర సమస్యల నివారణ
Mar 12, 2019 17:04
ఎండకాలం వచ్చే ఆరోగ్యసమస్యలలో మూత్రపిండాలు, మూత్రసంబంధమైనవి ముందు స్థానంలో ఉంటాయి. వీటిలో మూత్రపిండాలలో రాళ్లు ఏర్పడటం, యూరినరీ ట్రాక్(మూత్రనాళపు) ఇన్ఫెక్షన్లు ప్రధానమైనవి.
Learn the facts about PKD – Polycystic Kidney Disease
Mar 09, 2019 13:16
Polycystic kidney disease is characterised by cysts in the kidney which increase both in size and number, often resulting in kidney failure. Kidney transplant has shown successful result but precautionary measures are to be taken to cope up with its complications.
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS)
Sep 19, 2016 07:00
A type of E. coli bacteria produces toxins that can destroy the red blood cells and block the kidneys’ filtering system Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is a condition where the red blood cells are destroyed, abnormally. This leads to clogging of the kidney’s filtering system and leads to kidney failure. Hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is […]
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Sep 03, 2016 05:37
Chronic kidney disease or chronic kidney failure is a slow and progressive loss of kidney function over a period of several years Chronic kidney disease (CKD) also described as chronic kidney failure is a condition where kidneys gradually stop functioning. The primary function of kidneys is to filter wastes and excess fluids from the blood. […]
Age-related Kidney Diseases
Aug 16, 2016 07:09
Anyone can develop kidney disease, regardless of the age Kidney diseases may occur in all age groups. Except for the hereditary link, in many instances kidney diseases may have been caused by an underlying disease. Glomerulonephritis is a condition where the kidneys get inflammated / swollen. Diabetes (excess sugar in the blood) is one of […]
Acute kidney failure – loss of kidney’s filtering ability
May 11, 2016 04:59
Acute kidney failure is a condition where the kidneys no longer filter the waste products from the blood. This condition results in accumulation of waste in the blood leading to further complications. Acute kidney failure may happen over few hours or days, and usually seen in patients undergoing treatment for kidney diseases. Acute kidney failure […]