Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplant
Kidney Transplant Institute
Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplantation is one of the India’s largest and most comprehensive solid transplant programs. The institute offers a host of state of the art services for renal replacement therapies such as haemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, Haemo dia Filtration and kidney transplantation to manage terminal kidney diseases.
Over the years Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplantation successfully conducted 1000+ transplants in patients coming from Telangana, Andrapradesh and nearby states. Our Kidney transplant Institutes are situated at 3 locations offering wide range of treatment options for kidney diseases with success rate of 90%. Our kidney transplant program is aimed at providing quality services for patients with end-stage kidney disease and chronic kidney disease. We hope for patients from across the world with terminal kidney disease make use of our kidney transplantation services that are routinely performed at Yashoda Hospitals.
Our centres are well equipped with international standards and state-of-the-art infrastructure. We have a multidisciplinary team of internationally renowned Transplant Surgeons, Nephrologists, Pediatric Surgeons, Anesthetists, Intensivists, Cardiologists and Physicians. A comprehensive team of dieticians, physical therapists, and rehabilitation support staff ensure preparedness of the patient for the kidney transplants surgery, and complete & timely recovery of patient from the surgery.
Offering end-to-end care, Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplantation is one of the top kidney transplant hospitals in India. Our team of best kidney transplant surgeons and all our doctors are well experienced in performing kidney transplantation. We have well maintained surgical rooms & labs with advanced technology equipment to perform the surgery with ease. The transplant program covers both live and cadaveric transplants at Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplantation being the one among the pioneering hospital in India to perform complex kidney transplant procedures.
- First time in India, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) using the online Haemo dia Filtration technique to treat multi-organ dysfunction, Septicemia, Refractory CCF, etc. having haemodynamic instability.
- CAPD training facilities for end-stage renal failure patients
- Sequential CRRT with extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in a cardiac transplant patient.
- Renal Biopsy in a 10-day old baby
- Peritoneal dialysis in a 3-day old baby
Yashoda Institute of Kidney Transplants are equipped with:
- Dedicated Operating Theatres customized for transplant surgeries
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Intensive Care Units
- Blood bank facilities
- High-end Laboratories for all tests and investigations
- Diagnostic and Radiology Facilities which include 64 Slice CT, 3T MRI & Ultrasound facilities
- Dedicated wards and rooms for kidney transplant patients
- Multilingual kidney transplant counsellors and coordinators to take care of patient needs, both national and international.
- Dedicated helplines and unit managers to take care of your treatment needs and requirements.
- Trained nursing staff and rehabilitation staff for pre-operative and post-operative care
Kidney transplant procedures include:
- Solitary Kidney transplant
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy
- Combined liver-kidney transplantation
- Combined pancreas-kidney transplantation
- Robotic kidney transplantation
- ABO type-incompatible kidney transplants