Achievements & Milestones
Achievements & Strengths
Patients at Yashoda Hospitals receive personalized care and treatment from doctors and staff who take time to get to know them. Here, under one umbrella are expert medical consultants, certified medical staff, skilled surgeons, state-of-the-art technology and facilities, as well as support groups, and social workers – all dedicated to treatment and recovery of the patients.
Above all, we are attentive to all the needs and comforts of the patient. We have an aggressive approach balancing our treatment strategies with careful monitoring of our patient’s overall health and well-being.
Drawing on the strength of our community setting, patients benefit from our focused, custom-made care. A greater level of personal attention is afforded to each patient, and their individual needs are met with much thought and careful consideration.
Advances in treatments and techniques happen here first. Yashoda Group is a collaborative community of experts, empowered by outstanding technology, so that our hospitals can make significant breakthroughs and translate them swiftly into medical treatments.
We are experts at what we do. Patients can be assured that they would receive quality healthcare, where the most advanced treatments are delivered by the field’s leading medical professionals. The following are few examples:
- More than 20,000 cardiac procedures every year
- First Inter-State Heart transplantation in the region
- PTE procedures in Pulmonology Embolism in collaboration with surgeons of Duke University, USA
- Treated World’s largest number (10000*) of cancer patients with RapidArc Technology (*Source: Varian Medical Systems, USA)
- First in world to use RapidArc based Stereotactic Radio-surgery in the treatment of Arteriovenous Malfunction
- First in India to implement 4D gated RapidArc for the treatment of moving tumors
- One and only authorized Advanced Training center for IMRT/IGRT & RapidArc technology for Oncologists & Physicists across the country
- More than 16,200 patients have been successfully treated using high precision Radiotherapy
- For the first time in India, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) was used to treat multi-organ dysfunction, septicemia, refractory CCF, etc. having haemodynamic instability.
- First ever half-matched bone-marrow transplantation was successfully done at Yashoda Hospitals. This was a very rare procedure, first ever done successfully in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Pioneering Technological advancement
Yashoda Hospitals is known as the pioneer in bringing the latest advancements to the people. We believe in keeping pace with revolutionary technology to deliver treatments with higher accuracy, better precision and enhanced results.
We are proud to be in the forefront of modern medical technologies with a proud tradition of medical excellence, as evidenced by our many “firsts” and medical breakthroughs in Asia, India, and the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
A few of them include:
- First in Asia – RapidArc Radiotherapy Treatments for Cancer Patients
- First time in South Asia – 16-channel 1.5T HDx MRI system
- First time in India – Dual Source CT with Heart PBV for coronary Angio and non-cardiac application
- First in South India – Linear Accelerator with Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- First in South India – High Definition PET
- First in the combined State of Andhra Pradesh – Modular Operation Theatre with HEPA (air) filter system
- First in the combined State of Andhra Pradesh – State-of-art Heart & Lung Center
- First in the combined State of Andhra Pradesh – Digital Flat Panel Cardiac Catheterization Lab