Setting the Benchmark for Quality Care
Our continuous search for best practices in healthcare has lead to our superior quality and performance. We have emerged as ‘leaders in the field’ with our rare and complex procedures, employing most advanced technology for quick and safe treatment
Yashoda Hospitals ranks 1st MultiSpeciality Hospital in The Times Healthcare Achievers 2017
The first edition of the Times Healthcare Achievers Telugu States 2017 Awards honouring healthcare institutions in healthcare sector. Times Healthcare Achievers Award has been conceptualised to help citizens with a navigation tool to find the best facilities. The awardees were selected after several rounds of assessment.
Yashoda Hospitals ranks 1st in The Week Nielsen Best Hospital Survey 2015
Yashoda Hospitals has been ranked as the 1st Best Multispecialty hospital in Hyderabad, India by The Week – Nielsen Best Hospital Survey 2015. The latest survey conducted by THE WEEK in association with Nielsen India, is an annual exercise in selecting the best hospitals in India.
Wherein various parameters are considered in the process of selecting the best like Competency of Doctors, Patient care, Availability of Multispecialty, Reputation, Infrastructure, Innovation and Environment.
Constantly pushing our horizons to excellence, we at Yashoda Hospitals are continuously seeking solutions to offer better patient care by improving overall facilities of hospital management and at the same time ensuring control on the patient costs.
The Week Nielsen Best Hospital Survey 2014
Yashoda Hospitals Hyderabad was ranked as the 2nd best multispecialty hospital in Hyderabad by The Week-Nielsen National Hospital’s Survey 2014. The Best Hospital Survey is an annual exercise to identify the best hospitals in India and provide guidance to the healthcare consumers.
The study was conducted by THE WEEK, an English weekly news magazine published by Malayala Manorama Group, in association with Nielsen India. The experts in the survey nominated top multi-specialty hospitals in rank order and rated (5-point scale) them on seven attributes—competency of doctors, infrastructure, availability of multi-speciality, patient care, innovation in treatment, overall reputation and hospital environment.
Superior Care Accomplishments
Our medical team with excellent experience and expertise in all the specialties excel in clinical and surgical skills of advanced procedures that benefit the patients by minimal pain and discomfort, less time in the hospital, faster recovery period, and quicker resumption of your regular routines in life. We are also a center with our rare and complex procedures. Some of our medical achievements are
- First Combined Heart-Lung Transplantation in the states of Telangana and AP
- First Inter-State Heart transplantation in the region
- Treated World’s largest number (10000*) of cancer patients with RapidArc Technology (*Source: Varian Medical Systems, USA)
- First ever half-matched bone-marrow transplantation in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- PTE procedures in Pulmonology Embolism in collaboration with surgeons of Duke University, USA
- First in world to use RapidArc based Stereotactic Radio-surgery in the treatment of Arteriovenous Malfunction
- First in India to implement 4D gated RapidArc for the treatment of moving tumors
- One and only authorized Advanced Training center for IMRT/IGRT & RapidArc technology for Oncologists & Physicists across the country
- For the first time in India, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) was used to treat multi-organ dysfunction, septicemia, refractory CCF, etc. having haemodynamic instability.
Pioneering Technological Advancement
Yashoda Hospitals is known as the pioneer in bringing the latest advancements to the people. We believe in keeping pace with revolutionary technology to deliver treatments with higher accuracy, better precision and enhanced results.
We are proud to be in the forefront of modern medical technologies with a proud tradition of medical excellence, as evidenced by our many “firsts” and medical breakthroughs in Asia, India, and the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. A few of them include:
- First in South India to have 3T Intraoperative MRI
- One of the few in South India to have Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- First in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh to have State-of-the-art Heart & Lung Center
- First in Asia to have RapidArc Radiotherapy Treatments for Cancer Patients
- First time in South Asia to have 16-channel 1.5T HDx MRI system
- First time in India – Dual Source CT with Heart PBV for coronary Angio and non-cardiac application
- First in South India to have Linear Accelerator with Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- First in South India to have High Definition PET
- First in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh to have Modular Operation Theatre with HEPA (air) filter system
- First in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh to have Digital Flat Panel Cardiac Catheterization Lab