Department of Orthopedics, Yashoda Hospitals Hyderabad
Yashoda Institute of Orthopedics is one of the largest orthopedic centers in Hyderabad for treating your bone and joint problems. Our offerings include a variety of ingenious treatments, which cater to the healthcare needs of the patients and aim at providing the best services and coverings possible. We offer the best orthopedic treatment, complex orthopedic surgeries, and complete relief for bone and joint problems. Our wealth of experience and wide-ranging expertise in orthopedics has helped us grow into one of the best orthopedic hospitals in Hyderabad. Yashoda Hospitals offers the best treatment for sports injuries, joint pains, and other common orthopedic conditions, making it one of the top ortho hospitals in Hyderabad.
The Institute has the best orthopedic surgeons trained by experts and leaders in the field from universally acclaimed universities and hospitals. The multidisciplinary team consisting of orthopedists, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals optimizes patient care and recovery. They are equipped with advanced technologies and world-class infrastructure to provide the latest modes of treatments to treat a variety of orthopedic conditions.
Yashoda Institute of Orthopedics is equipped with top-class technology to advance the delivery of orthopedic care. The facilities and expertise of diagnosis offered at our hospital make us one of the best orthopedic hospitals in Hyderabad. Our actions in orthopedic bone and joint care put us at the forefront of providing treatments and services, including arthroscopic technologies, robotic surgeries & robot-assisted techniques, and sports medicine.
Achievement of Department of Orthopedics
- Yashoda Institute of Orthopedics has achieved the best Center for High Flexion Knee Replacement (HFKR) and Center with world-class facilities for joint surgeries using arthroscopic and robotic techniques.
Conditions treated at Department of Orthopedics at Yashoda Hospitals
We provide treatments for problems of musculoskeletal disorders and metabolic bone diseases of shoulder & elbow, hand & wrist, hip & thigh, knee and lower leg, foot & ankle and neck & back making us the best bone and joint hospital in Hyderabad
- For shoulder and elbow, we offer treatment for bursitis, frozen shoulder, chronic elbow instability, tendonitis of the long head of the biceps, shoulder impingement or rotator cuff tendinitis, tennis elbow, ulnar nerve entrapment at the elbow, which is also known as cubital tunnel syndrome, and broken collarbone.
- For knee & lower leg issues, we offer treatment for bowed legs, deep vein thrombosis, ACL injury, kneecap bursitis, knee tendon bursitis, discoid meniscus, limb length discrepancy, osteonecrosis of the knee, runner’s knee also known as patellofemoral pain, and Osgood-Schlatter disease
- To get hip and thigh pain relief we offer treatment for burning thigh pain, developmental dislocation (dysplasia) of the hip (DDH), slipped capital femoral epiphysis, snapping hip, Perthes disease, deep vein thrombosis, femoroacetabular impingement (FAI), hip bursitis and arthritis, and hamstring muscle strain.
- Get the accurate diagnosis and treatment for foot & ankle issues like Achilles tendinitis, bunions adult (acquired) flatfoot, clubfoot, corns, diabetic (Charcot) foot, hammer and claw toe, flexible flatfoot in children, heel pain, intoeing and ingrown toenail, plantar fasciitis and bone spurs, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, stiff big toe (hallux rigidus), Morton’s neuroma, sesamoiditis, and vertical talus.
- Disorders of calcium metabolism, renal osteodystrophy, osteogenesis imperfecta and bone disorders in gastrointestinal diseases like Celiac disease, IBS.
- Treat hand and wrist issues like carpal tunnel syndrome, boutonniere deformity, complex regional pain syndrome, compartment syndrome, de Quervain tendinitis, Dupuytren’s contracture, trigger finger, ganglion cyst, Kienbock’s disease, and ulnar tunnel syndrome.
- Neck and back often have many issues and we treat them all. Find relief from spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis, cauda equina syndrome, cervical radiculopathy (pinched nerve), back pain in children, cervical spondylosis, congenital muscular torticollis (twisted neck), cervical spondylotic myelopathy (spinal cord compression), congenital scoliosis, kyphosis (round back) of the spine, chordoma, spinal deformity in children with myelomeningocele, scoliosis, low back pain due to lumbar spinal stenosis and sciatica.
- We also treat diseases like arthritis of the foot and ankle, hand, knee, shoulder, thumb, and wrist. along with gout, cervical spondylosis, juvenile arthritis, inflammatory arthritis, osteoarthritis, Kienbock’s disease, osteonecrosis of the hip, patellofemoral arthritis, synovial and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Get treated for osteoporosis & metabolic bone diseases like osteopenia, Cushing’s disease, hypocalcemia, estrogen deficiency states, Paget’s disease, osteomalacia, and hyperparathyroidism.
Which is the best knee replacement surgery hospital in Hyderabad?
Look for specialized orthopedic doctors and surgeons who specialize in performing knee replacement and conservation. The hospital should also be equipped with the best in class and the latest technologies for safe, successful and cost-effective procedures. These technologies include minimally invasive procedures such as arthroscopy, robotics, and rehabilitation services.
Which is the best hospital for knee ligament surgery in Hyderabad?
A good hospital is where the doctors are experienced and extremely knowledgeable about what they do. Yashoda Hospitals at Hyderabad has specialized orthopedic doctors, knee specialists, and knee replacement surgeons who will help you get through your treatment. Our team of highly professional and experienced doctors and surgeons makes us one of the best hospitals for knee ligament surgery, ACL surgery, and other orthopedic problems in Hyderabad.
Which is the best hospital for rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Hyderabad?
Treating rheumatoid arthritis can be a bit tricky, that’s why it needs specialized doctors, along with advanced technologies. Yashoda Hospitals’ team of specialized orthopedic doctors provides its patients with extremely professional consultations and is equipped with advanced technologies that make Yashoda Hospitals one of the best for rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Hyderabad.
Is a hip joint replacement safe and successful?
Hip joint replacement surgeries have a high success rate. Nearly 95% of the patients experience relief from hip pain almost immediately after the surgery. Though the surgery is quite safe it has a minute risk of infections and some other common risks. We at Yashoda Hospitals have advanced technologies that help us minimize the infection risks and give good success rates. Also, our team of experienced doctors and surgeons will guide you about the other common risk factors and how to avoid them. Our team helps us become one of the best hip-joint replacement hospitals in Hyderabad.
Patient Testimonials For Orthopaedics
Namususwa Lydia from Uganda came to India with a complaint of a shoulder
“For the past 5 years, my mother-in-law was suffering from severe #back pain
I met with a road accident causing multiligament fracture and instability. I
Ms. C. H. Ramya was suffering with hip joint problem from past two years, lack
Health Blogs for Orthopaedics
Hip joint preservation – What is it and why?
Dec 12, 2019 12:57
The total joint replacement technology has limitations like the need for revision surgery and wearing of the implant thereby affecting lifestyle activities in younger age groups. Thus, preservation of the natural joints for as long as possible is desirable.
Frozen Shoulder – What is it and how can it be released?
Nov 16, 2019 12:00
Frozen shoulder is a condition in which the shoulder joint becomes painful and stiff. In a majority of patients there no particular cause that can be identified
Is stunting in the elderly related to osteoporosis?
Sep 06, 2019 17:49
Losing some height, especially after the age of 40, is normal due to loss of muscle mass. However, a significant height loss can signal osteoporosis, that people over the age of 50 should be aware of.
Arthroscopic reconstructive surgeries for sports injuries
May 31, 2019 16:04
Arthroscopic surgery is one of the greatest advances in modern orthopedic surgery. It offers an individual a cost-effective and minimally invasive alternative to conventional open approach surgery.
Shoulder Replacement Surgery (Arthroplasty)
Apr 05, 2019 17:12
Shoulder replacement surgery or shoulder arthroplasty is a surgical technique to replace the damaged ends of the bones of the shoulder joint that are causing pain and discomfort as well as restricting motion of the shoulder joint.
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury – Role of Arthroscopy
Mar 26, 2019 11:51
An ACL injury is a sprain or tear of the anterior cruciate ligament which is a most commonly seen sports injury in athletes and sportsperson involved in tennis, basketball, football etc.
Why does the femoral head lose its blood supply?
Mar 15, 2019 18:30
A lack of blood supply to the tissue within the bone leads to its death, a condition called as avascular necrosis or osteonecrosis. It can sometimes lead to tiny breaks within the structure of the bone which is responsible for its eventual collapse.
మోకాలు కీలు మార్పిడి చేయించుకుంటే ప్రమాదమా?
Feb 27, 2019 17:01
కీలుమార్పిడి ఓ క్లిష్టమైన శస్త్రచికిత్స. ఇందుకోసం సరైన సర్జన్, సరైన ఆస్పత్రి ఎంపిక మీ జీవితంపైన చాలా ప్రభావం చూపుతుంది. విజయవంతంగా కీళ్లమార్పిడి ఆపరేషన్లను తరచూ నిర్వహించిన అనుభవం గల నిపుణులు ఉండి, పెద్ద సంఖ్యలో నిర్వహించే అత్యాధునిక వైద్యసదుపాయాలు గల ఆస్పత్రిని ఎంపికచేసుకోండి.
Arthritis and diabetes may go hand in hand
Dec 10, 2018 18:45
The importance of this data is to understand that arthritis-specific barriers to physical activity can be one of the causes for diabetes, explains Dr. Krishna Subramanyam, senior orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon at Yashoda Hospitals.
Bone Marrow Concentrate (BMC), a regenerative therapy for bone and joint injuries
Oct 16, 2018 10:57
The regenerative stem cells from the person's bone marrow are tapped to prepare a concentrate which is then used in treating bone and joint injuries. Bone Marrow Concentrate (BMC) thus formed is injected into the site of injury in a simple day-care procedure under local anesthesia. This treatment is used for pain in the knees, hip, elbows, wrist, ankle, foot and even spine.
What is a sacroiliac joint injection?
Jul 24, 2017 22:22
A Sacroiliac Joint Injection is designed to treat pain and inflammation in the Sacroiliac Joint. What is sacroiliac joint pain? The Sacroiliac Joint is the connects the spine to the hip bones. There are two sacroiliac joints in the body, one on each side of the sacrum connected by strong ligaments. In humans, they help transfer […]
Aug 08, 2016 10:45
Selfie elbow is an overuse injury; only conscious efforts to take pressure off the elbow may be of help. Sonal, Akhil, Varun and Lalitha have two things in common, their obsession for taking selfie photos, and their suffering from painful elbows. What is now increasingly seen in young and old who take selfie photos with […]
Osteoporosis is a bone disease that silently progresses with ageing
May 16, 2016 04:08
Osteoporosis is a bone disease that occurs more in women and lesser in men who are over 50 years of age. Osteoporosis is described as a ‘silent disease’ as the condition has no symptoms. It is only after the bone fracture that the pain is evident. The bone fractures may be of the wrist, hip, […]
High Flexion Knee Replacement for more flexibility
Nov 09, 2015 05:37
Patients suffering from osteoarthritis will find relief in the latest high flexion knee replacement, which allows for active lifestyle and resumption of deep knee bending activities. However, this knee replacement surgery is successful only when there is early diagnosis, preoperative flexibility and the right physical therapy. The Flex Fixed Knee replacement allows for flexibility of […]
Tennis Elbow – Prompt diagnosis can have a huge impact on the prognosis
Mar 13, 2015 06:17
Tennis elbow, also referred to as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition wherein pain occurs while overusing the muscles in your elbow.
Compartment Syndrome can be acute (severe injury) or chronic (athletic exertion).
Mar 13, 2015 06:04
Compartment Syndrome is a condition wherein pressure builds up inside the human body in any of its enclosed spaces. This condition may arise due to swelling or bleeding post an injury. Frequently, it occurs in spaces in the leg or arm. Compartment syndrome may be acute or chronic. In India, abdominal compartment syndrome occurs in […]