Top 8 Pediatrics Doctors in Hyderabad
Available on Request
MON - SAT
10am - 5pm
Available on Request
MON - SAT
10:30am - 4:00pm
Dr. Rahul Mansing Kadam
MBBS, DNB Paediatrics
8 Years Of ExperienceConsultant Neonatologist and Paediatrician
- Neonatal Intensive care is my passion and I am very empathic towards patients.
- Comprehensive neonatology training from India’s largest and one of the best Neonatology unit- Sury
- Well trained in Functional echocardiography, Point of care ultrasound- brain, lung, hip
- Well trained in all neonatal intensive care procedures
Dr. Vannala Raju
8 Years Of ExperienceConsultant Pediatrician & Neonatologist
- Pediatric and Neonatal care, trained from one of the best Pediatric and Neonatal Units in the world
- Well trained in point of care procedures in pediatrics and neonatology like central venous line (fem
- Well trained in mechanical ventilation, both Non-invasive and Invasive.
- Well trained in transport of critically ill children/newborns.
Dr. Srinivas Midivelly
MBBS, DNB (Paediatrics)
6 Years Of ExperienceConsultant Paediatrician
- Pediatric Neurology (Brain infections, Meningitis, Encephalitis)
- Pediatric Infections (Dengue fever, Swine flu, Pneumonia)
- Pediatric Hematology (Anemia, Leukemia, Iron deficiency anemia)
- Pediatric Gastroenterology diarrhea and constipation
Best Pediatricians in Hyderabad
Our team of best paediatricians, neonatologists, pediatric intensive care doctors in Hyderabad at Yashoda Hospitals work 24x7 while adhering to evidence-based treatment guidelines approached from multiple disciplines. The Department of Pediatrics at Yashoda Hospitals Hyderabad offers the whole spectrum of services for children and adolescents which includes pediatric emergency and intensive care, well baby clinic, neonatal intensive care, pediatric infectious disease, pediatric neurology & child development clinic, pediatric immunology & rheumatology services, pediatric hepatology, pediatric hematology, pediatric cardiac services, pediatric allergy and pediatric nephro-uro services.
Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care include advanced intensive care where children and neonates who require intensive care monitoring are treated, care taken of children who are medically unstable patients, who require mechanical ventilation and those who require single or multi-organ support.
FAQs on Pediatrician
1. Who is a Pediatrician?
A Pediatrician is a medical doctor who manages the health of your child, including physical and mental behavior changes. A child specialist is also trained to diagnose and treat childhood illnesses from minor health issues to serious disorders.
2. What is the age range of children which a pediatrician can treat?
A pediatrician can treat a child from birth until the age of 21. He/she will see your child multiple times from birth until age 2.
3. Are pediatricians authorized to perform surgery?
Pediatricians can often diagnose and treat minor injuries, common illnesses and infectious diseases. Pediatric surgeons who specialize in surgeries can also perform pediatric surgeries and treat more serious medical conditions.
4. What does a pediatrician do?
Pediatricians are the doctors who manage the health of your child, including behavioral, physical and mental health issues. They are trained to diagnose and to remove foreign bodies and also treat childhood illnesses, from minor health problems to serious diseases. They also ensure the well-being of the child through routine examinations.
5. How is a Pediatrician different from a general physician?
General Physician and Pediatrician are both doctors but treat patients belonging to different age groups. Pediatricians treat patients from birth to the age of 21. They focus on providing medical care to infants, children, and teenagers. Physicians may specialize in a certain field of medicine and care for both children and adults.
6. How does a pediatrician track your child’s growth?
A pediatrician tracks the child’s growth through growth charts. A growth chart is a guide that lists down the ideal height, weight and head circumference measurements according to the age group of your child. The doctor will review the growth of the infant with the help of the WHO and CDC growth charts.
7. Does a pediatrician provide vaccination plan?
Vaccines are very important to prevent getting serious illnesses. A pediatrician will provide the schedule dates of vaccination to parents during their first visit. The Government-based health organization will also provide the vaccination plans from birth till teenage for immunization against various diseases.
8. Should one visit a Pediatrician before childbirth?
Expectant parents are recommended to visit a pediatrician during the third trimester of pregnancy as a first step in establishing a trusted relationship and supportive medical home for their child.
9. When should one immediately reach out to a pediatrician?
For a newborn, baby’s first examination will take place immediately after birth. Any changes in feeding habits of your child or any breathing problems or changes in the skin colour or incessant crying of an infant may require immediate attention of a pediatrician. In case of an older child, objects stuck in nose or ear, injuries, high temperature or illness, unintentional swallowing of harmful objects, may require a visit to a pediatrician.