Method of Selection
Management Quota Seats
- A selection committee constituted by the hospital will make selection of candidates. The selection of candidates will be made based on the performance in the written test and oral aptitude test.
- The list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board of the hospital and also intimate to the Govt. of Telangana for the final approval.
- The selection committee has got a right to review the selection in case of error misrepresentation or fraud. In all matters relating to selections and admissions, the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections made cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
- The selected candidates shall join the course by the date to be notified. In case the selected candidate does not report at the Hospital by the prescribed date, the next candidate in the order of merit will be entertained.
Government Quota Seats
Students will approach to the DMHO (District Medical Health Office), for the Government Seats.
Course of Admission
- The admission shall last and closed within 15 days from the date of commencement of the course. The duration of the course shall be calculated from the date of commencement of the course without any reference to the date of joining of any individual.
- The original certificates of the candidates shall be returned till they complete the course of study and appear for the Final Examination. Regular course tests and examinations are conducted for the candidates. There will be semester examination at the end of the final semester and 60% will be the qualifying marks for grading.
At the end of the course, a certificate will be awarded to the qualified candidates by the A.P.Paramedical Board, Govt.of A.P.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- At the time of admission all the certificates must be produced to the selection committee and till the end of the course.
- Proof of age
- Original Certificates
- 4 Passport size photographs
- You are bound to follow all the rules of the Hospital.
- All decisions of the management are final and binding.
For further details please contact:
Dr. Y. Bhairava Prasad