PARAMEDICAL COURSES AFFILIATED TO TSPMB
COURSE OF ADMISSION
- The admission shall last and be closed within 15 days from the date of commencement of the course. The duration of the course shall be calculated from the date of commencement of the course without any reference to the date of joining of any individual
- The original certificates of the candidates shall not be returned till they complete the course of study and appear for the Final Examinations. Regular course tests and examinations are conducted for the candidates. There will be a semester examination at the end of the final semester and 60% will be the qualifying mark for grading.
At the end of the course, Govt. of A.P will award a certificate to the qualified candidate.
- Fee etc., once paid will be non-refundable.
- A bond has to be executed that the candidate will complete the course
- At the time of admission all the certificates must be produced to the Selection Committee and till the end of the course
- Proof of age
- Original Certificates
- 4 Passport size Photographs
- You are bound to follow all the rules of the Hospital
- All decisions of the Management are final and binding.
Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs 2000/- per month for the 1st year & 2500/- per month for 2nd year
For further details please contact:
Yashoda Paramedical Institute
NLG ‘X’ Road
Any Enquiries Contact:
Dr.R. Chandra Shekar
Dean – School of Nursing and Para Medicals
- Preference will be given to the science graduates.
- Candidates may obtain the application forms from the Principal, Yashoda Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Yashoda Hospital, S.P.Raod, Secunderabad – 500 003., T.S
- All Applications duly filled in with all the necessary documents should be sent by Registered post to the Prinicipal, Yashoda Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Yashoda Hospital, Behind Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, S.P.Road, Secunderabad – 500 003., T.S Before the date notified. Fees etc., once paid will not refunded.
The management is not responsible for non receipt of application.
METHOD OF SELECTION
MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS
- A selection committee constituted by the hospital will make selection of candidates. The selection of candidates will be made based on the performance in the written test and oral aptitude test.
- The list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board of the hospital and also intimate to the Govt. of Telangana for the final approval.
- The selection committee has got a right to review the selection in case of error misrepresentation or fraud. In all matters relating to selections and admissions, the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections made cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
- The selected candidates shall join the course by the date to be notified. In case the selected candidate does not report at the Hospital by the prescribed date, the next candidate in the order of merit will be entertained.
GOVERNMENT QUOTA SEATS
Students will approach to the DMHO (District Medical Health Office), for the Government Seats.
COURSE OF ADMISSION
- The admission shall last and closed within 15 days from the date of commencement of the course. The duration of the course shall be calculated from the date of commencement of the course without any reference to the date of joining of any individual.
- The original certificates of the candidates shall be returned till they complete the course of study and appear for the Final Examination. Regular course tests and examinations are conducted for the candidates. There will be semester examination at the end of the final semester and 60% will be the qualifying marks for grading.
At the end of the course, a certificate will be awarded to the qualified candidates by the A.P.Paramedical Board, Govt.of A.P.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- At the time of admission all the certificates must be produced to the selection committee and till the end of the course.
- Proof of age
- Original Certificates
- 4 Passport size photographs
- You are bound to follow all the rules of the Hospital.
- All decisions of the management are final and binding.
For further details please contact:
Dr. Y. Bhairava Prasad
Paramedical Diploma Courses
Eligibility: Intermediate (Science)
Duration: 2 years
Paramedical professionals are in demand everywhere. They find employment in hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, and laboratories according to the branch of specialization .As the healthcare industry is expanding; the demand for these professionals is on the rise. Paramedical professionals play a crucial role in the efficient functioning of the healthcare system.
These courses are recognized by Telangana State Paramedical Board (TSPMB). Ample opportunities including in house job placements await our students on completion of these courses.
The Different Paramedical Courses offered are
Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology:-
The Medical Imaging Technologist operates maintains imaging machines like MRI,CT Scan, Nuclear scan, Ultrasound, X-ray, Spectroscopy, 2D ECHO, etc. and assists the radiologist in the various imaging procedures. As the use of these sophisticated imaging tools is ever increasing the role of the imaging technologist is also ever growing with huge job opportunities in the health care industry.
Diploma in Medical Lab Technician:-
A medical lab technologist will perform chemical, microscopic and bacteriological tests essential for detection, diagnosis and treatment of diseases.Hospitals and diagnostic centers with their own labs provide plenty of opportunities for lab technicians.
Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant:-
Ophthalmic Assistants examine eyes and test sight to detect and measure defects in eyes, determine visual efficiency, diseases and other abnormalities by examination and by means of ophthalmic instrumentation. These technicians may be in general practice or in a hospital or work as assistants to ophthalmic surgeons .Ophthalmic Assistants are in high demand as eye problems are on the raise.
Diploma in Perfusion Technician:-
A Perfusion technician, as a member of an open-heart surgical team, is responsible for the selection, set up and operation of the heart – lung machine. It is used for cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) technique that temporarily takes over the function of the heart and lungs during surgery, maintaining the circulation of blood and the oxygen content of the patient’s body. The demand for perfusionist is growing very rapidly as the incidences of heart diseases are increasing.
Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician:-
This course is designed to train candidates to become radiotherapy technicians in cancer treatment. It will train candidates on how to operate machines in radiation oncology such as IMRT, Linear Accelerator, Brian lab, and SRS/SRT machines, etc. With technology in oncological care rapidly progressing, the need for radiotherapy technicians is only increasing.
Diploma in Cardiology Technician:-
Cardiology technicians assist cardiologists with 2D Echo and also conduct various diagnostic tests like ECG, Holter and some exercise tolerance tests. There is ever increasing demand for these technicians in the medical field.
Diploma in Hospital Food Service Management:-
Hospital food service management course equips students with sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively manage medical nutrition therapy for different types of patients in hospitals and to promote healthy nutritional for a healthy life.
Diploma In Microsurgery:-
This course will train & enable the students to assist the doctors/ surgeons during the microsurgery procedures. This involves the use of modern equipment that can only be operated by well trained and competent microsurgery technicians. There are very good job opportunities for microsurgery technicians.
Diploma In Cath Lab Technician:-
Cath Lab technicians assist cardiologist with cardiac catheterization procedures in a cath lab & operate cath lab machine during cath procedures .The catheterization procedure can determine whether a blockage exists in the blood vessels that supply to the heart muscle. Part of the procedure may involve balloon angioplasty, which can be used to treat blockages of blood vessels or heart valves without the need for heart surgery. Job opportunities are plenty for these technicians as the number of cath lab equipped hospitals are increasing.
Diploma in Anesthesia Technician:-
Anesthesia technicians support anesthesia care teams their main duty is to maintain anesthesia equipment; sterilize, test, calibrate and troubleshoot anesthesia equipment, as well as keeping records of equipment inspections. More advanced duties might include transporting patients to surgery, explaining procedures to patients and operating equipment, such as electronic and pneumatic devices, that monitors patients who are under anesthesia and assist all anesthesia procedures. Every hospital with an operating theatre has surgical & anesthesia backup, ensuring readily available job opportunities upon graduation
Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management and Operation Theatre Technician:-
If the operation theatre is the back bone of the hospital, the O.T, Technician is the back bone of the operation theatre. Therefore the requirement of a qualified & an experienced O.T Technician always exists in all the top hospitals & nursing homes. The O.T cannot run in a proper manner without the qualified O.T technician.
Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician:-
Respiratory therapists assist pulmonologists in diagnostic & therapeutic procedures. They perform chest physical examinations to analyzing breath, tissue and blood specimens to determine the kind of therapy required for the given condition and managing ventilators and artificial airway devices for patients who cannot breathe normally on their own. With their important major role in respiratory rehabilitation programmes, there is a lot of demand for them in top hospitals
Diploma in ECG Technician:-
An ECG technician is involved in conducting the ECG test for a cardiac patient which helps in checking the heart’s electrical activity, finding the cause of unexplained chest pain or pressure, and checking how well mechanical devices that are implanted in the heart, such as pacemakers are working.
Diploma in Dialysis Technician:-
Dialysis Technician works primarily on outpatient dialysis units and the duties require techniques to get the dialyzer (artificial Kidney) and delivery system ready, monitor all equipment while in use and do the necessary equipment maintenance after the treatment. They perform dialysis procedure to both outpatients and inpatients in hospital setups as per the Nephrologists advice. There is a lot of demand for these technicians in local as well as the global healthcare industry.
Contact Us For Further Details:-
Dr. R. Chandra Shekar
M.Sc., Ph .D Gold Medalist
Dean – School of Nursing & Paramedics
Phone: 8790122929, 9949969966, 040-67778047