IDCCM (Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine)
(RECOGNIZED BY : ISCCM)
IDCCM is being conducted under the aegis of ISCCM (Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine), Mumbai at Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad.
Duration of the Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) is one year for MD/MS/DNB candidates and 2 years for DA/DTCD or equivalent candidates.
- Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases/Diploma in Orthopedics.
- MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia
- DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia
- MS General Surgery/Orthopedics
- The base qualifications must be from a MCI recognized university or State Medical Council equivalent.
SOMAJIGUDA : 2
MALAKPET : 2
SECUNDERABAD : 2
Stipend : 40,000/-
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
Dr. Rahul Baisa