1. Why do patients frequently visit Dr. A. Bharath Kumar?
Patients visit Dr. A. Bharath Kumar to obtain treatment for various gastrointestinal diseases.
2. What is Dr. A. Bharath Kumar's educational qualification?
Dr. A. Bharath Kumar holds the following qualifications: MD, DM (Gastroenterology).
3. What does Dr. A. Bharath Kumar specialise in?
Dr. A. Bharath Kumar is a Consultant Interventional Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist who specialises in Endoscopic Ultrasound (Diagnostic and Therapeutic), EUS Guided Interventions, and Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, among others.
4. Where does Dr. A. Bharath Kumar practice?
Dr. A. Bharath Kumar practices at Yashoda Hospitals, Malakpet.
5. How can I book Dr. A. Bharath Kumar’s appointment?
You can schedule an appointment with Dr. A. Bharath Kumar for both an Online Video Consultation and an OPD Consultation by visiting his profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
6. How many years of experience does Dr. A. Bharath Kumar have?
Dr. A. Bharath Kumar has over 12 years of experience as an Interventional Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist.
Heavy Alcohol Consumption: Reasons & Treatment
Dr. Bharath Kumar, Gastroenterologist, Yashoda Hospitals, Speaking about Jaundice and Latest Treatment Methods
Please Note: This session ends in 3:00 mins
Your current session has expired.
To renew the session, click below.
Due to technical problem, we are unable to take the online appointments.
We have your details, our team will get in touch with you to confirm the slot. Or please try after 5 minutes.
You have already booked an appointment
on . with