Dr. Rakesh Kumar with an overall experience of about 9 years has vast knowledge in Interventional Endoscopy and has been actively involved in Interventional Biliary and Pancreatico Endosonography for over 7 years.
He completed his Medical Degree from Osmania Medical College and Masters from Kakatiya Medical College. He completed his DM in Gastroenterology and Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy in ERCP & EUS. For the last 4 years, he has been actively acquiring skills in the new emerging endoscopy branch that is the 3rd Space Endoscopy, and also actively conducted Workshops. His interest in academics reinforced him to work as Assistant Professor and publish many articles in Gastroenterology & Hepatology Medical journals.
1. Why do patients frequently visit Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar?
Patients frequently visit Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar for gastrointestinal tract Diseases Treatment. To see more reasons visit the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
2. What is Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar's education qualification?
Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar has the following qualifications –
1. 1997-2003: M.B.B.S. Osmania Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences, Hyderabad
2. 2004-2007: M.D. (General Medicine), Kakatiya Medical College, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Warangal
3. 2008-2011: DM (Gastroenterology), Osmania Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences, Hyderabad
4. 2012: Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy in ERCP & EUS, Institute of Advanced Endoscopy, Mumbai
You can book the doctor appointment through the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
3. What does Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar specializes in?
Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar’s main area of interest is Therapeutic Endoscopy & Colonoscopy, Therapeutic ERCP, Spyglass Cholangioscopy, Interventional Biliary and Pancreatico EUS, PerOral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM), 3rd Space Endoscopy, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) and Endoscopic Mucosal Dissection ( ESD).
4. Where does Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar practice?
Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar practices at Yashoda Hospitals – Secunderabad.
5. How can I book Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar appointment?
You can book Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar’s appointment online for Online video consultation and Opd consultation.
6. How many years of experience does Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar have?
Dr. Adi Rakesh Kumar has 9 years of Dedicated Experience in Gastroenterology. Acquiring skills in the new emerging endoscopy branch that is the 3rd Space Endoscopy.
Please Note: This session ends in 3:00 mins
Your current session has expired.
To renew the session, click below.
Due to technical problem, we are unable to take the online appointments.
We have your details, our team will get in touch with you to confirm the slot. Or please try after 5 minutes.
You have already booked an appointment
on . with