Dr. Anil Kumar Mannava is one of the leading Gastro specialists with an experience of about 9 years in treating various diseases related to Gastrointestinal tract. He focuses on diagnosing and managing symptoms of patients and improving their quality of life. In the field of clinical research, he has been a principal investigator in gastrointestinal research and a co-investigator in randomized clinical study of drug therapy in Hepatitis.
He completed his medical education from Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences & RF. He also received his MD in General Medicine from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar and DNB in Gastroenterology in Hyderabad. He has various articles published in renowned Medical Journals to his credit.
1. Why do patients frequently visit Dr. Anilkumar Mannava?
Patients frequently visit Dr. Anilkumar Mannava for Therapeutic Endoscopy & Colonoscopy, Therapeutic ERCP, Spyglass Cholangioscopy, Interventional Biliary and Pancreatico EUS, PerOral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM), 3rd Space Endoscopy, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) and Endoscopic Mucosal Dissection ( ESD). To see more reasons visit the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
2. What is Dr. Anilkumar Mannava's education qualification?
Dr. Anilkumar Mannava has the following qualifications –
1. DNB (Gastroenterology): Global Hospital, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad, 2018
2. MD (General Medicine): Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar ( Sri Devaraj Urs University, Kolar, Karnataka), 2014
3. MBBS: Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences & RF, Gannavaram, Vijayawada, AP. (NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, AP , India), 2010.
You can book the doctor appointment through the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
3. What does Dr. Anilkumar Mannava specializes in?
Dr. Anilkumar Mannava’s main area of interest is Therapeutic Endoscopy, ERCP, EUS, Third Space Endoscopy, Endoscopic Bariatric Procedures and Research in field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
4. Where does Dr. Anilkumar Mannava practice?
Dr. Anilkumar Mannava practices at Yashoda Hospitals – Secunderabad.
5. How can I book Dr. Anilkumar Mannava appointment?
You can book Dr. Anilkumar Mannava’s appointment online for Online video consultation and Opd consultation.
6. How many years of experience does Dr. Anilkumar Mannava have?
Dr. Anilkumar Mannava has experience of about 10 years in treating various diseases related to Gastrointestinal tract.
Please Note: This session ends in 3:00 mins
Your current session has expired.
To renew the session, click below.
Due to technical problem, we are unable to take the online appointments.
We have your details, our team will get in touch with you to confirm the slot. Or please try after 5 minutes.
You have already booked an appointment
on . with