Treatment, Surgeries, and Procedures of Fertility
At Yashoda Hospitals Hyderabad, we provide the best and the most effective treatment to our patients. Our team of highly experienced doctors and specialists when accompanied by well-trained support staff constitute the best team for Fertility. The Institute of Fertility at Yashoda Hospitals Hyderabad has the latest technology, and modern facilities to support the experts. We offer a wide range of fertility treatment with high success rates making us one of the best hospitals for treating male and female infertility in Hyderabad. The treatments that we offer include:
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD): PGD is the genetic profiling of embryos before implantation. It is done to identify genetic defects, diseases, and aneuploidy (missing or additional numbers of chromosomes) within the embryos.
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA / Micro TESA): Testicular sperm aspiration is a biopsy that is done to retrieve sperms from the testicles using an extremely thin needle. This procedure is usually recommended for men who have no sperm in the semen, problems in ejaculation, or if there are any obstructions. Yashoda Hospitals is the only center to perform this procedure in the entire state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Assisted Laser Hatching (ALH): Assisted laser Hatching or ALH is a scientific technique used in in-vitro fertilization to enhance the embryo’s ability to implant inside the uterus. This procedure enables the embryo to ‘hatch’ from its shell by creating a tiny crack in the zona pellucida with the laser. This hatching helps the embryo to implant in the uterus which may lead to pregnancy.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI): This fertility treatment is used to treat severe cases of male infertility. ICSI involves the use of some specialized micro-manipulated tools and equipment that allow embryologists to identify the best sperm(s) and remove them with a specially designed needle. This is then injected into the egg of the donor in a laboratory as the fertilization process. The formed embryo(s) are then introduced in the uterus where it grows and develops into a baby. Yashoda Hospitals is one of the pioneers in this procedure and is one of the finest hospitals for treating male infertility in Hyderabad.
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF): In-vitro fertilization or IVF is a process in which the female’s egg is fertilized with the male’s sperm in a laboratory to create an embryo. Once the embryo is formed successfully, it is then transferred into the woman’s uterus where it is expected to grow and develop into a fetus. After some time of transferring the embryo into the uterus, the woman is tested for pregnancy to determine if the procedure was a success. For this procedure, the couple may either need a sperm donor, an egg donor, or both depending on their conditions. Our team of experts are highly skilled in performing the procedure which makes us one of the top hospitals for IVF treatment in Hyderabad.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): This is an artificial insemination technique, which is considered to be a solution for unexplained infertility, cervical problems in the female, immunological factors, ejaculation disorders, endometriosis, and in certain cases of male fertility with decreased motility of sperm. Our center is equipped with high-tech tools and instruments that help increase the precision and success rate of the produce, making us one of the most renowned hospitals for IUI treatment in Hyderabad.
- Ovulation Induction (OI): OI involves medicines that help the ovaries to release ovum/egg. This procedure may also involve pelvic ultrasound scans to monitor the development of eggs and track ovulation day.
1. Which is the best treatment for fibroid in the uterus?
Myomectomy is considered to be the best treatment for fibroid in the uterus.
2. What is IVF treatment? Is it safe to do IVF?
IVF stands for in-vitro fertilization. In this procedure, the egg is fertilized by the sperm in a lab to form the embryo. Once the embryo is formed, it is then introduced in the uterus. It is an absolutely safe procedure when done with utmost precision.
3. What is the difference between IUI and IVF?
IVF is a process in which the egg is fertilized by a sperm in the lab, whereas IUI is a process in which the sperm is injected in the uterus to reduce the time taken by the sperm to reach the egg.
4. Which is the best hospital for TESA treatment in Hyderabad?
Yashoda Hospitals is the best and only center to perform the TESA procedure in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Being able to perform this procedure with high degree of precision has made us a renowned center for infertility treatment in Hyderabad.
Health Blogs for Fertility
How does PCOS affect female fertility?
Mar 23, 2019 11:46
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition caused due to altered hormonal levels and increase in the level of testosterone. PCOS causes a woman to miss her menstrual period and develop anovulation over a period of time, eventually leading to infertility.
Implications of advanced age on fertility and pregnancy
Feb 23, 2019 13:58
With advancing age and passing months, the chances of having a baby are getting limited. Assisted reproductive techniques increase the success rates of in getting pregnant in advanced age.
Can diabetes make it hard to have a baby?
Sep 14, 2018 15:37
Diabetes could be a serious hump on your road to having a baby. However, pregnancy with diabetes is possible, it only requires good head start and planning. The key to success is to understand and reduce the risks involved, eating right, work on ideal weight, and follow the instructions of your healthcare team.
Top 11 infertility and assisted reproductive technology questions answered
Jul 14, 2018 11:59
We understand that infertility questions are uncomfortable and complicated to ask. We have tried to answer the most common questions our patients ask for you. Put your questions in the comments below. We connect the dots so you take the journey towards pregnancy with confidence and hope. Find your path with us.