Department of Fertility, Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad
Infertility is a rising concern in India, according to research approximately 15 in 100 couples face infertility problems across borders, age groups, and cultures in India. Finding the right infertility hospital in Hyderabad can be an overwhelming experience.
Yashoda Hospitals is regarded as one of the best fertility hospitals in Hyderabad since we have highly trained, skilled, and experienced doctors from across the country, and with their expertise have helped several couples conceive over the years. Yashoda Hospitals multidisciplinary team consists of fertility specialists, uro-andrologists, embryologists, gynecologists, obstetricians, and other related experts with prime knowledge and expertise in their respective fields.
We offer the best services to couples trying to conceive including remedial treatment, advice, as well as support from the experts. We aim to provide couples a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
The institute possesses modern, state-of-the-art infrastructure and high-tech equipment backed by advanced intensive care units to provide the best treatments with high success rate. The doctors ensure that they get to the root of the problem before prescribing any treatment as we believe that every individual’s treatment needs can also vary depending on their condition and other factors. Hence, we tailor treatment strategies according to the needs of the patients.
Apart from that, the comprehensive care approach enables us to provide the best pre and post-treatment services to the patients as we cater to all their needs.
Consultation And Guidance Methods
At Yashoda Hospitals, we believe in counseling the patients and giving them the right and accurate information about their conditions. The team discusses all the available treatment methods with the patients and guides and informs them about the benefits and consequences related to every treatment option, this is so that they can make a well-informed choice.
The experts also make sure they get the important information from the patients so that they can plan a perfectly tailored treatment strategy that can help them get the best results.
We provide Advanced Reproductive Technologies (ART) to improve the chances of pregnancy in women including treatment procedures such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), and Intra-Uterine Stimulation (IUI).
We also have expertise in the management of high-risk fertility in women.
Other advantages include:
- Comprehensive Care: At Yashoda Hospitals, we follow a comprehensive care approach that enables us to give our patients the best treatment. With this approach, we blend fertility care with other possible complexities such as gastroenterology, endocrinology, anesthesia, and oncology to name a few.
- Guaranteed Anonymity: We understand that things as such can be difficult to deal with given the stigma surrounding it, and we believe it is an extremely personal matter for all the patients. Therefore, we guarantee the anonymity of the patients in every case.
- Evidence-Based Practice: We comply with all the standard guidelines to provide the patients with clinically acclaimed, safe, and cost-effective treatments.
- All-In-One Expert Panel: The team of experts consists of highly skilled fertility specialists, uro-andrologist, embryologists, gynecologists, obstetricians, and other related specialists with years of experience in their respective fields. Together, they make a team that ensures no stone is left unturned and that their treatment strategy gives the best result to the patients.
- World-Class Technology & IVF Facility: Being the only hospital in Hyderabad to house the micro-TESA unit, we ensure that all fertility treatments are backed with the latest and best-in-class assisted reproductive technology laboratory.
- Ethics And Value: At Yashoda Hospitals, we work with a constant emphasis on patient confidentiality, security, dignity, and the right to information and access.
Technology & Facilities
Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad is the pioneer in providing advanced technology to the patients. We have an exceptional modular embryo lab with facilities including but not limited to:
- MINC Incubator
- Eppendorf Microprocessor-controlled Micromanipulator Equipment
- OCTAX Microsurgical Laser System
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection
1. What is fertility treatment?
Fertility treatment is a treatment procedure that helps couples who are unable to conceive and deals with various other fertility-related problems. These procedures include medications, surgery, hormone treatments, etc., based on the needs of the patients.
2. What are the different types of fertility treatments?
The different types of fertility treatment options include in-vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), fertility drugs, and more.
We recommend consulting the expert doctors for patients to understand the best treatment options depending on their condition.
Other than the mentioned medical procedures, eating a balanced diet, tracking the menstrual cycle, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can maximize the chances of pregnancy.
3. What are the options if fertility treatment is unsuccessful?
If the fertility treatment is unsuccessful, the patient must discuss with their doctors the possible factors that may have affected the pregnancy.
The doctors may recommend the patients to try for a second or third fertility cycle and be informed about all the risk factors and potential outcomes.
4. What are the complications of fertility treatment?
The complications associated with fertility treatment could be preterm delivery, ectopic pregnancy, multiple pregnancies, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), bleeding, or risk of infection.
5. What doctor should one see for fertility treatment?
One can visit a fertility doctor or reproductive endocrinologist as they specialize in fertility treatment. They also have expertise in a subspecialty of obstetrics and gynecology known as reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI).
6. Which is the best hospital for infertility treatment in Hyderabad?
Yashoda Hospitals is named as one of the best hospitals in Hyderabad for infertility treatment. We have the best in class technology and a team of utmost professional and highly experienced doctors. Yashoda Hospitals is also known to be the top center for IVF and IUI treatments in Hyderabad.
7. What are the signs that one needs fertility treatment?
The common signs and symptoms that indicate one requires a fertility treatment in order to conceive include previous history of multiple miscarriages, a positive family history of infertility, low sperm count in the male partner, infrequent menstrual bleeding in the female partner or inability to bear a child after a year of unprotected intercourse.
Health Blogs for Fertility
How does PCOS affect female fertility?
Mar 23, 2019 11:46
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition caused due to altered hormonal levels and increase in the level of testosterone. PCOS causes a woman to miss her menstrual period and develop anovulation over a period of time, eventually leading to infertility.
Implications of advanced age on fertility and pregnancy
Feb 23, 2019 13:58
With advancing age and passing months, the chances of having a baby are getting limited. Assisted reproductive techniques increase the success rates of in getting pregnant in advanced age.
Can diabetes make it hard to have a baby?
Sep 14, 2018 15:37
Diabetes could be a serious hump on your road to having a baby. However, pregnancy with diabetes is possible, it only requires good head start and planning. The key to success is to understand and reduce the risks involved, eating right, work on ideal weight, and follow the instructions of your healthcare team.
Top 11 infertility and assisted reproductive technology questions answered
Jul 14, 2018 11:59
We understand that infertility questions are uncomfortable and complicated to ask. We have tried to answer the most common questions our patients ask for you. Put your questions in the comments below. We connect the dots so you take the journey towards pregnancy with confidence and hope. Find your path with us.