Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao is one of the best General Physicians in Hyderabad, with an overall experience of 14 years. He has hand-on experience in Critical Care, Infectious Diseases. Diabetes and Hypertension, Obesity and Lifestyle Disorders, Diet and Weight Loss Management. He offered free telephonic consultation COVID-19 era – 2020 in association with RSS and free diet related camps for weight loss.
1. Why do patients frequently visit Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao?
Patients frequently visit Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao for Critical Care and Infectious Disease Treatment. To see more reasons visit the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
2. What is Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao's education qualification?
Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao has the following qualifications –
1. 1996-2002: M.B.B.S. MGM Medical College, Aurangabad
2. 2003-2006: M.D. Medicine, Government Medical College, Aurangabad
3. Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM), Kamineni Hospital King Koti
4. 2010 – Certificate course in Diabetes, Mohan’s Institute.
You can book the doctor appointment through the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
3. What does Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao specializes in?
Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao’s main area of interest is Critical Care, Infectious Diseases, Diabetes and Hypertension, Obesity and Lifestyle Disorders, Diet and Weight Loss Management.
4. Where does Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao practice?
Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao practices at Yashoda Hospitals – Secunderabad.
5. How can I book Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao appointment?
You can book Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao’s appointment online for Online video consultation and Opd consultation.
6. How many years of experience does Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao have?
Dr. N. Tushar Ram Rao has 14 years of Dedicated Experience in General Medicine.
Measles also known as rubeola, which is a viral infection that begins in the respiratory system. An effective and safe vaccine is available for prevention from this infection, but this infection is still one of the significant causes of death throughout the world.
Please Note: This session ends in 3:00 mins
Your current session has expired.
To renew the session, click below.
Due to technical problem, we are unable to take the online appointments.
We have your details, our team will get in touch with you to confirm the slot. Or please try after 5 minutes.
You have already booked an appointment
on . with