Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Corn?
The most common symptoms indicating the occurrence of a corn are:
- Thick, rough area of skin
- Hardened bump
- Tenderness or pain under the skin
- Flaky, dry or waxy skin
What are the complications of Corn?
There are various complications associated with corn, some of them are as follows:
- Septic arthritis
- Corn. Healthline Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/foot-corn Accessed on June 24th, 2020.
- Corn. Mayoclinic Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/corns-and-calluses/symptoms-causes/syc-20355946 Accessed on June 24th, 2020.
- Corn. WebMD. Available at: https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-corns-calluses-basics Accessed on June 24th, 2020.
- Corn. Medicine Net. Avaiable at: https://www.medicinenet.com/corns/article.htm Accessed on June 24th, 2020.
- Corn. Cleveland Clinic. Avaiable at: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/16896-corns-and-calluses Accessed on June 24th, 2020.