Nephrology Facilities & Technology
Dedicated twin Operation Theatre (OT) with Laminar Air-flow specially designed for Organ Transplant, isolated and specially designed areas with all facilities for strict aseptic precautions for post transplant recovery.
State-of-the-art Kidney Transplant Unit
- Multi-disciplinary transplant team comprising skilled and experienced team of Nephrologists, Urologists and Anaesthetists working in coordination to offer quality care
- Expert medical and paramedical assistance
Services offered include:
- Management of Live Kidney transplant
- Management of complications in post transplant patients
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
Transplantations are carried out with complete documentation and interrogation of both the recipient and donor to maintain transparency and accuracy
- Well-equipped dialysis unit open 24 hours with the most advanced dialysis machines for haemodialysis, Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD), Continuous Veno Venous Haemodialysis, Continuous Veno Venous Haemo dia Filtration and Renal Biopsy
- Highly specialized water treatment plant with the best quality water for effective dialysis
- Haemodialysis unit equipped with efficient cardiac monitoring, central oxygen supply and other emergency treatment facilities for critically ill patients
- Haemodialysis in critical care units for patients on ventilators and other critically ill patients
A social worker to counsel the patient and other multi-disciplinary support staff including a dietician, pharmacist and physiotherapist are constantly available. For Outpatient care, weekly pre and postoperative kidney transplant patient clinics are held for managing the patient before planning for transplant.
Our Center acquired the most recent 100 Watt Laser technology which is used for bloodless prostrate surgeries for all types of stone diseases irrespective of their size and hardness. Our facilities also include world acclaimed IITV with DSA facility, world-class lithotripter with both sonographic and fluoroscopic localization to treat all kinds of urinary stones at most economical rates. The Center’ s Urodynamic facility includes state-of-the-art Urodynamics Laboratory for investigative procedures such as Uroflometry, Cystometry, EMG, Pressure flow study and Video Urodynamics. The Center also has department of Reconstructive Urology, Uro-oncology and Pediatric Urology, including impotence and Andrology clinic, Urinary incontinence clinic and Urolithiasis management and prevention clinic.