Center for Orthopaedics
The Center for Orthopaedics offers the most comprehensive health care systems and virtually all of the finest, latest treatments, technologies and services comparable to the best available. Our team comprises of internationally reputed surgeons, medical & rehabilitative specialists, and occupational and physical therapists. The Physiotherapy Department backs our Center with highly qualified therapists and specialists.
- World renowned Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- High Flexion Knee Replacement for more flexibility
- Operation Theatres with Ultra-clean Laminar Air Flow System
- Key hole surgery for disorders of the knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle
- Trauma and Fracture surgery
- High quality Swiss ‘AO’ systems help stabilize fractures
- Image intensifier, confirms perfect fracture fixations
- Ilizarov and External Fixation Device
- Management of open fractures
- Infected non-union of long bones
- Limb lengthening
- Correction of deformities
- Fusion of joints
- Disc surgery
- Micro surgery for disc
- Fixation systems for fractures
- Surgery for correction of spinal deformities
- Surgery for spinal tuberculosis
- Endoscopic spine surgery
Facilities & Technology
Our specialists use minimally-invasive techniques to carry out complicated procedures. Our facilities includes
- Imported arthroscopic equipment for arthroscopic surgeries and techniques.
- Complete range of general orthopedic equipment
- Equipment for spinal surgery
- Image intensifier
- AO/ASIF Equipment of Fracture treatment
- Operating room facilities – C-arm, sophisticated battery operated drills.
- Instruments for stabilization of fractures
- Multifunctional O.T tables
- Linear airflow steel operating theatres
- Diagnostic facilities; X-ray, Usg, CT-Scan, MRI.
- X- ray
Ultrasonography uses high frequency sound waves inaudible to the human ear to visualize body structures. It is often the modality of choice for sports injuries, ligament tears, and early changes of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- CT Scan
Multidetector CT scans allows us to image abnormalities of bone with ultra-high resolution. The images are generated akin to thin slices that appear to opening the body up. CT scan is routinely used for evaluation of complex fractures, joint reconstructions, and bone tumors.
MRI is a non-invasive, non-ionizing imaging modality that uses high radio -frequency pulses. It is the imaging modality of choice for joint derangements, muscle and tendon injuries radio graphically occult fractures, infections and tumors of bone and soft tissues.
- Bone Mineral Densitometry Scan (DEXA Scan)
DEXA scan is used to diagnose Osteoporosis, to follow up for the efficacy of treatments for osteoporosis and also to assess one’s risk of getting fractures.
Arthrograms are used to study the anatomy of the joints under real-time imaging.
- CT guided Biopsy (Disc Space, Para-vertebral Soft tissue, Vertebral Body)
This method is a non-invasive technique to obtain various specimens for detailed study.