Advanced Technology & Facility for Neurology
Yashoda Hospitals is one of the leading hospitals in the country with the most advanced technology and world-class facilities at our centers. We take pride in being the pioneer of bringing top-notch technology to our patients for the diagnosis and treatment of their conditions.
Latest Technology for Neurological Treatments
The neuroscience department is equipped with the latest technology for diagnosis, invasive and noninvasive treatment, rehabilitation, neuro-critical, and general patient care.
- Neuro-Intensive Care: We have a dedicated critical care unit that offers ventilation, quarantine, and life support for patients with neuro-trauma and patients around surgery.
- Online Monitors
- ICP Monitors
- Central Oxygen & Suction
- Neurological Rehabilitation: This unit is responsible for providing essential care to patients while they recover from neurological illness, cerebrovascular events, trauma, invasive procedures, and surgery. Some of our facilities include systems for weight suspension, brain exercises, gait evaluation, physiotherapy, cognitive as well as communication training.
- Neuro-Diagnostics: We have advanced technology such as
- Codman Parenchymal ICP Monitor System for Neurotrauma Monitoring
- Dual Source CT Scan
- 3 Tesla MRI
- Carotid Doppler
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV)
- Evoked Responses (EP) facility
- Neurosurgery: The surgery department is well equipped with the latest technology including
- Medtronic And Stryker Drill Systems
- Stealth S7 Neuronavigation System For Cranial And Spine
- Medtronics NIM Intraoperative Neuromonitoring System
- Medtronics Metr-x Tubular Retractor System
- Carl Zeiss OPMI Pentero Surgical Microscope
- Carl Zeiss Vario Surgical Microscope
- Soring Sonoco CUSA
- Karl Storz Endoscopy System
- Interventional Radiology
- 3 Tesla Intraoperative MRI
What is vertebroplasty? When is it performed?
Vertebroplasty is a surgical procedure for stabilizing the compressed fractures in the spine. In this procedure, bone cement is injected into the vertebrae that may have broken due to osteoporosis or other conditions. When the bone cement hardens, it stabilizes the fractures and supports the spine.
Vertebroplasty is mostly performed in patients with vertebral collapse who suffer from persistent severe back.
What is stereotactic radiosurgery?
It is a minimally invasive surgery to treat tumors and other conditions of the brain, neck, lungs, liver, spine, etc. It uses 3D imaging to target the radiation beam on the affected area with minimal impact on the surrounding healthy tissue.
What are the non-surgical treatment options for neurological conditions?
There are a variety of treatment options for neurological conditions such as the use of medication including anti-seizure agents, blood thinners, corticosteroids, immunotherapies, etc; radiation therapy, physical therapy, as well as lifestyle changes, etc.
Which is the best neurosurgery hospital in India?
Yashoda Hospital is renowned as one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in India because of its team of expert neurosurgeons as well as advanced technology and facilities such as interventional radiology, intraoperative MRI, carotid doppler, etc.
What is robot-assisted neurosurgery?
Robot-assisted neurosurgery is a type of minimally invasive surgery that is performed for different brain conditions. It uses an advanced tool called ROSA (robotic operating surgical assistant) and is used to treat epilepsy along with other neurological conditions more effectively and safely than other procedures. It is a very precise procedure and results in faster recovery as well as less scarring.