General Surgery Treatment Hospital in Hyderabad
The general surgery team at Yashoda Hospitals is one consists of the leading surgeons in Hyderabad and India who have expertise in the following procedures and areas of treatment:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Expert surgeons at Yashoda Hospitals specialize in performing surgeries wherein they only make small incisions in order to decrease wound healing time and therefore the risk of infection. Minimally invasive surgeries are also known as laparoscopic surgeries.
- Hernia Repair: also known as hernioplasty is a surgery where the surgeon removes the hernia via open surgery or laparoscopic surgery to promote the reduction in the size of the hernia and provide a smooth recovery due to the laparoscopic nature of the surgery.
- Complex Digestive Diseases: We recognize how digestive diseases can take over a patient’s life. While many can be prevented or treated with lifestyle changes, some cannot. At Yashoda Hospitals, we offer a range of treatments from endoscopies to ERCP to help diagnose and cure these diseases. For the treatment of Piles, we pride ourselves in providing female doctors to ladies that may experience discomfort from getting treated by male doctors in such a situation.
- Pancreatic Disorders: Pancreatic disorders may be linked to other diseases or obstructions in the body such as stones in the gallbladder, etc. Sometimes, it is recommended to perform surgery and/or use techniques to diagnose and treat the disease.
- Trauma: Our team of medical experts consists of professionals who are extremely qualified in emergency and trauma surgeries round the clock. Our state-of-the-art equipment and the team, ensure that patients get the best services in a time-sensitive situation.
- Gallbladder Stone: Yashoda Hospitals specializes in the laparoscopic treatment of gallbladder stone via a procedure known as laparoscopic cholecystectomy wherein the surgeons perform minimally invasive surgery to remove the stones in the gallbladder. We are best known for our ability to treat patients in a manner that ensures a speedy recovery.
- Anal Fistula: At Yashoda Hospitals, we ensure that patients have options. We provide fistulotomy, seton placement and surgery, and laser surgery for fistula. Each involves an expert surgeon performing a surgical procedure. However, the recovery time varies for each. We are committed to providing laser treatment as it ensures that patients don’t experience too much discomfort.
- Anal fissure: In cases of chronic anal fissures, lateral internal sphincterotomy (LIS) is performed. During the surgery, a small portion of the sphincter muscle is removed. This helps to reduce pain and pressure and allows healing of the fissure. We also provide laser treatments.
Which is the best hospital for trauma treatment in Hyderabad?
At Yashoda Hospitals, we have a phenomenal team of medical experts who are extremely qualified in emergency and trauma surgeries and we offer these treatments round the clock. Our state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology when clubbed with the team of professionals ensure that patients get the best services in a time-sensitive situation, making us the best hospital for trauma treatment.
Which is the best hospital in Hyderabad for pancreatitis treatment?
Pancreatitis is a delicate situation and needs to be handled with utmost care. Yashoda Hospitals is one of the best in doing so in Hyderabad, because we invest in advance technology and by extension in our patients to provide a timely diagnosis using ERCP and then come up with a good treatment plan.
Which is the best hospital for fissure and fistula treatment in Hyderabad?
Laser surgical treatment for anal fissures and fistulas is a service offered at Yashoda Hospitals which makes us stand-out as one of the best hospitals in Hyderabad for the treatment of the same.