Yashoda Hospitals organised the 2nd Annual International Conference on Interventional Pulmonology – BRONCHUS – 2021
Yashoda Hospitals hosted the 2nd Annual Conference on Interventional Pulmonology – BRONCHUS 2021 – “The future of interventional Pulmonology” with a theme Return to work – The path ahead at HICC convention centre.
Hon’ble Vice-President of India Shri M. Venkaih Naidu virtually inaugurated the conference. This is the largest gathering of pulmonology doctors who have aided society while putting their lives at risk during the COVID-19 pandemic. The event’s Chief Guest was Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji, a well-known spiritual ascetic and philosopher.
Interventional pulmonology is a state-of-the-art treatment in pulmonary medicine that treats lung diseases through the smallest incision possible. This medical procedure is intended to treat diseases of the airways that carry air into the lungs. The unique feature of this procedure is the use of an endoscopy device to safely treat the patient through the smallest incision. This medical approach has undergone extraordinary technological advancements over the last two decades. The procedure gives people with diseases like acute asthma, lung cancer, tuberculosis, and new viral/microbial infections, lung tissue damage, and lung disease new hope. Lung medicine, which was once limited to the treatment of tuberculosis, has now evolved into a major medical treatment to save all human lives from the COVID epidemic that has ravaged the world. It ranges from a simple cough to the most complex lung transplant.
Innovative Practitioner’s Introduction to Bronchial Thermoplasty and Interventional Bronchoscopic Thermal Vapor Absolution (VVA) for the treatment of a wide range of lung diseases, from Chronic Plague Asthma to the current CoronaVirus. Dr. G. S. Rao, Managing Director of Yashoda Group of Hospitals, revealed this information on this occasion. Yashoda Hospitals is credited with treating the most Bronchial Thermoplasty patients in the country. According to Dr. Rao, this global approach has yielded the most satisfactory results.
Dr. Pawan Gorukanti, Director of Yashoda Hospitals, spoke on the occasion, expressing his joy at hosting the largest conference of pulmonologists and praising doctors’ efforts during the Covid epidemic. Pulmonologists, in particular, have put their lives in danger to help others. Dr. Pawan Gorukanti, a pulmonologist, expressed his thoughts on the new training methods being implemented at Yashoda Hospitals. He stated that Yashoda Hospitals’ Pulmonology Department has proven to be the best in the country by winning the best prizes on the international stage for two years in a row, in 2020 and 2021.
The two-day global conference, which is being held in the country for the second time in a row, will discuss the most advanced medical practises from the grassroots level as well as training programmes, according to Dr. Harikishan, Senior Interventional Pulmonologist at Yashoda Hospital. He explained that the conference will concentrate on both diagnosis and treatment methods. “It was gratifying to see so many internationally renowned medical professionals come forward to participate in the conference to discuss and extensively train on specific treatment modalities for lung diseases,” he said.
The main attraction of the “BRONCHUS-2021” conference is the abandonment of the traditional workshop approach and the establishment of training programs aimed at diagnosing and treating specific diseases. Getting acquainted (gain, obtain) with modern Positive Medicine techniques can be extremely beneficial to medical professionals. This forum allows amateur physicians to become experts in cutting-edge world-class treatment methods through direct discussions with world-renowned physicians. The Bronx 2021 is proud to be the first medical conference to be held in Asia, with support from all of the world’s leading international pulmonology societies. It is a rare honour to be recognised by both the European Association for Bronchology and the World Pulmonology Association, according to Dr. Harikishan.
Dr. Gustavo Kumbo Nacheli (USA), Dr. Michela Bezzi (Italy), Dr. Munawwar (UK), Dr. Pallav Shah (UK), Dr. Saraborn (Bangladesh), Dr. Kyle Hogarth (USA), and Dr. Michael Pritchet (USA) were among the foreign physicians who took part in the programme.
- The Hindu: https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/talk-on-future-of-interventional-pulmonology/article37726461.ece
- Times of India: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/2000-doctors-attend-city-meet/articleshow/87969046.cms
- Telangana Today: https://telanganatoday.com/vp-venkaiah-naidu-inaugurates-bronchus-2021
- Deccan News: https://deccan.news/hyderabad-2000-doctors-participate-in-bronchus-2021/
- Chinnajeeyar: https://chinnajeeyar.org/a-doctors-textbook/
- Andhrajyothy: https://www.andhrajyothy.com/telugunews/chinjiyar-swami-ngts-telangana-1921112903230908
- Ntnews: https://www.ntnews.com/news/hence-the-spread-of-bacteria-and-viruses-chinna-jeeyar-swamy-327998
- The Hindu: https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/telangana/bronchus-meet-at-yashoda-concludes/article37743222.ece
- Eenadu: https://www.eenadu.net/ts/latestnews/general/1800/121243852
- The Samikhsya: https://thesamikhsya.com/national/covid-reminded-us-the-air-we-breathe-also-determines-our-health-and-wellbeing-vp
- India Education Diary: https://indiaeducationdiary.in/vice-president-inaugurates-2nd-annual-international-conference-on-interventional-pulmonology-bronchus-2021-virtually/
- Ntnews: https://www.ntnews.com/news/corona-taught-many-lessons-326168
- The Hindu: https://epaper.thehindu.com/Home/MShareArticle?OrgId=GFK9802B7.1
- Evening Standard: https://eveningstandard.in/talk-on-future-of-interventional-pulmonology/
- Telangana Today: https://telanganatoday.com/hyderabad-2000-doctors-participate-in-bronchus-2021
- News Makhani: https://newsmakhani.com/vice-president-calls-for-rethinking-architecture-to-allow-better-air-circulation-and-sunlight-in-indoor-spaces/