1. Why do patients frequently visit Dr. R Bala Shankar?
Patients frequently visit Dr. R Bala Shankar for Radiation Oncology. To see more reasons visit the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
2. What is Dr. R Bala Shankar's education qualification?
Dr. R Bala Shankar has the following qualifications – MD (Radition Oncology). You can book the doctor appointment through the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals
3. What does Dr. R Bala Shankar specializes in?
Dr. R Bala Shankar is Highly skilled in High precision radiotherapy (IMRT/IGRT/SRS) and interstitial Brach therapy.
Other areas of interest are gynecological malignancies, Head and Neck cancers. Brain tumors, Total Body Irradiation & PET based Radiotherapy.
4. Where does Dr. R Bala Shankar practice?
Dr. R Bala Shankar practices at Yashoda Hospitals – Malakpet, Hyderabad
5. How can I book Dr. R Bala Shankar appointment?
You can book Dr. R Bala Shankar appointment online for Online video consultation and Opd consultation
6. How many years of experience does Dr. R Bala Shankar have?
Dr. R Bala Shankar has 16 years of experience in Radiation Oncology
Please Note: This session ends in 3:00 mins
Your current session has expired.
To renew the session, click below.
Due to technical problem, we are unable to take the online appointments.
We have your details, our team will get in touch with you to confirm the slot. Or please try after 5 minutes.
You have already booked an appointment
on . with