Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Heel Pain?
The most common symptoms related to heel pain are listed below. If anyone sees any of these symptoms in them, they must address it and take the right precautionary measures to prevent further complications.
- Chronic Pain
- Sudden Pain
- Walking is difficult
Our team of foot and ankle experts go to the core of the problems and help the patients get the best treatment to provide them a comfortable life. Giving the best services to our patients has always been our top priority, that is perhaps what makes us one of the best hospitals not in India.
What are the complications of Heel Pain?
This condition may change the walking pattern of a person suffering from it, leading to the loss of balance and fall, making one more prone to other injuries and often dependent on others.
- Heel Pain. Healthline. Available at : https://www.healthline.com/health/heel-pain Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
- Heel Pain. Medical News Today. Available at : https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/181453 Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
- Heel Pain. Mayo Clinic. Available at : https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/heel-pain/basics/causes/sym-20050788 Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
- Heel Pain. NHS. Available at : https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/foot-pain/heel-pain/ Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
- Heel Pain. Better Health. Available at : https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/foot-problems-heel-pain Accessed on June 25th, 2020.
- Heel Pain. Cleveland Clinic. Available at : https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/10060-heel-pain-common-causes-symptoms-and-treatments Accessed on June 25th, 2020.