Hematology & BMT
The Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant Center at Yashoda Cancer Institute is fully committed to the advancement of haematopoietic stem cell transplant procedures. It is a Center for rare and complex procedures, employing the most advanced technology for quick and safe treatment. Yashoda Cancer Institute’s Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant Center features advanced cell processing laboratory and other state-of-art facilities for a safe treatment, and a team of highly skilled & qualified doctors who follow novel therapeutic approaches for better and improved treatment.
The Haploidentical Transplant, an allogeneic treatment has become very popular in the recent times where the donor is half-matched to the patient. A haploidentical donor may be considered if a patient doesn’t have a fully matched related or unrelated donor. Haploidentical Bone Marrow Transplants are gaining popularity due to the benefits they offer to patients as most patients will have a readily available haploidentical donor.
The Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant Center at Yashoda Hospitals has undertaken rare and complex procedures for the advancement of haematopoietic stem cell transplant. Yashoda Hospitals earned a great recognition by performing the first HaploIdentical Bone Marrow Transplant in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Top 2 Hematology Bmt Doctors in Hyderabad
Dr. Ganesh Jaishetwar
MD, DM (Clinical Hematology), PDF-BMT (TMC), MACP
12 Years Of ExperienceConsultant Hematologist, Hemato-Oncologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician
- Blood cancers Leukemia, Lymphoma & Multiple Myeloma,MDS, Myeloproliferative disorders
- Blood & Bone Marrow Transplants
- Hematological Consultations like Bleeding & Clotting disorders
- Anemia, Thallasemia, Aplastic anemia etc.
Available on Request
MON - SAT
10:00am - 1:30pm & 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday (Not Available)
Dr. K. Karuna Kumar
MD, DNB Clinical Hematology
Consultant Hematologist, Hemato-Oncologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician
- Treatment and Management of -
- Anemias, thalassemia, aplastic anemia, MyeloDysplastic Syndrome (MDS), bleeding & clotting disorders
- Blood cancers - leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, CML, myeloproliferative disorders
- Blood and bone marrow transplantation - autologus & allogenic