What Is liver transplant cost in Yashoda Hospitals?
Yashoda Hospitals is a leading liver transplant hospital in India. It offers skilled expertise at a competitive price. The price for the surgery will be on par with the liver transplant price in India. This will range from 20,00,000 INR onwards. The cost of the entire treatment is based on the surgery, pre- and post-operative care, medication, type of room, etc.
Yashoda Hospitals is the regional pioneer in liver transplant surgery. Our liver transplant surgeons team has performed close to 3000 surgeries till date and are capable of handling a variety of cases expertly. We offer treatment with advanced technology that complements the skills of our multi-disciplinary team of surgeons. Comprehensive care is provided to the patient to ensure complete recovery with the best functional outcome.
Yashoda Group of Hospitals, Hyderabad, India has been delivering excellence in healthcare for the last three decades. Our highly experienced personnel are well equipped with advanced technology to treat patients and adhere to international standards for all facilities and perform advanced treatment and procedures. Thus, we are trusted by patients pan-India and globally.
For our international patients, care goes beyond their hospital visit. Our International Patients Services Team addresses concerns regarding visa and travel arrangements, hotel bookings, provision of translators, and international insurance coverage, ensuring a smooth stay conducive to good health.
Why Choose Us
Yashoda Hospitals is committed to providing world-class treatment for patients from across the globe. With the unique combination of state-of-the-art technology, intuitive care, and clinical excellence, we are the healthcare destination for thousands of international patients in India.
On the journey to good health, we understand that it is important for you to feel at home. We plan out all aspects of your trip.
Experienced specialists perform non-invasive and minimally invasive surgeries to provide the best treatment for international patients.
Our hospitals are equipped with advanced technology to perform a wide range of procedures and treatments.
We deliver excellence by delivering quick and efficient healthcare and through pioneering research that helps all our future.patients.
FESS Surgery (Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery) is a minimally invasive
“In 2020 amidst the Covid19 pandemic, we couldn't see any hope for treatment
“I have been suffering from back pain for the past few years and was
My wife had a successful Microdiscectomy, which is a minimally invasive
YOUR HOSPITAL STAY
Our hospitals provide all patients access with helpful resources. They have ensured access to advanced treatments and excellent clinical care.
Yashoda Hospitals is NABH and NABL accredited. We meet the highest clinical standards of blood safety and quality for all blood transfusions and procedures.
Nutritious meals are provided to the patients in accordance while taking into consideration cultural values and their health condition.
The best environment for recovery is clean and sanitized. Through restorative waste management and disease control, we provide all patients and employees a hygienic space.
What is liver transplant surgery?
Liver transplantation is a complex surgery that is opted for when a person has a damaged liver or develops a liver failure. A healthy liver can be taken and transplanted from both live and deceased donors.
There are four different types of surgeries that can be performed. The age of the patient, the donor (whether living or dead), and the condition of the liver determine which type of surgery is recommended by the doctor. The types are:
- Orthotopic transplantation: This is the most common procedure followed. The liver is taken from a healthy donor and transplanted into the patient. The liver has to be transferred to the recipient within 12-18 hours after its removal
- Living donor transplantation: A portion of the living donor’s kidney is removed and transferred to the recipient. The donor’s liver grows back to normal size within 2-3weeks. He/she can be a relative of the patient or a person authorised by a regulatory committee to donate the liver.
- Reduced-size/split-type liver transplantation: If a portion of the original liver is healthy, then this procedure can be chosen. The surgeon may take a portion of the liver from a healthy donor and transplant it. In case of a deceased donor, the liver can be split up into two and transferred to two recipients, generally an adult and child.
- Heterotopic/Auxiliary liver transplantation: If the doctor suspects that the recipient’s liver might recover, he/she can remove it partly and attach a portion of the healthy liver to it. If the liver recovers, the donated liver will shrivel away. If not, the donated liver will take over the functional role.
What is the success rate of Liver Transplant?
The success rate of a Liver Transplantation is 75% to 89%.
What are the advantages of a liver transplant?
Liver transplant advantages are:
- Saves the lives of people with end-stage liver disease
- Reduce the risk of liver disease getting worse
- Helps to cure Wilson’s disease
- Helps to improve the quality of life for individuals with chronic liver diseases
Is it possible for a person with liver cancer to undergo a liver transplant?
Yes, Liver Transplant is possible for liver cancer if the cancer has not spread to other surrounding tissues and blood vessels.
Does liver transplant cure cirrhosis?
Yes, a successful liver transplant will cure cirrhosis. A liver transplant is considered when complications of cirrhosis cannot be controlled by treatment.
Does liver transplant cure Wilson’s disease?
Liver transplantation can cure Wilson’s disease in patients with acute liver failure. If untreated, Wilson’s disease may increase the damage to the liver and brain.