Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
How is Inflammatory Arthritis prevented?
The painful inflammatory arthritis can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Avoid foods high in sugar, salt, and fat: Excessive sugar, salt, and fats in your diet can increase advanced glycation end (AEGs) which increases inflammation. Cutting down these components from your diet can prevent you from acquiring arthritis.
- Exercise: Exercising increases mobility and flexibility in the body. Regular exercise will not only prevent you from acquiring arthritis, but will also help you keep yourself protected from various other diseases.
- Strength training: Physical training that involves strength training helps prevent one from getting arthritis.
How is Inflammatory Arthritis diagnosed?
Diagnostic methods used for inflammatory arthritis include:
- Blood tests
We provide a wide range of diagnoses at Yashoda Hospitals Hyderabad for all kinds of arthritis. We also have a well trained and experienced team of doctors and consultants who help us to carry out these diagnostic methods easily and within no time making us one of the top centers near you.
What is the treatment for Inflammatory Arthritis?
Treatment strategies to overcome the discomfort caused due to inflammatory arthritis include:
- Medication: Medicines like non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) help in reducing the inflammation in the joints that cause pain and discomfort.
- Steroids: Steroids like corticosteroids help reduce inflammation by reducing the activity of the immune system.
- Surgery: In severe cases, surgeries help reduce inflammation, pain and improve everyday movement. Some surgical options for inflammatory arthritis are arthrodesis, arthroplasty and synovectomy.
At Yashoda Hospitals Hyderabad, we are known for giving specialized treatment to our patients depending on their diseases and condition. We also consider other factors such as age, previous medical history, family history, and other medical conditions before planning treatment. Our impeccable services make us one of the best centers in India.
You may also interested in reading
Read More Information
- Inflammatory Arthritis. HSS. Available at: https://www.hss.edu/condition-list_inflammatory-arthritis.asp# Accessed on June 5, 2020.
- The inflammatory arthritis pathway. Versus Arthritis. Available at: https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/treatments/the-inflammatory-arthritis-pathway/ Accessed on June 5, 2020.
- Causes of Inflammatory Joint Pain. Arthritis Foundation. Available at: https://www.arthritis.org/health-wellness/healthy-living/managing-pain/understanding-pain/causes-of-inflammatory-joint-pain Accessed on June 5, 2020.