What is varicose vein surgery?
Varicose veins occur when the veins become twisted, swollen, rises out of the surface of the skin, and can be seen clearly through the skin. They can generally be found near the person’s feet or legs.
There are various types of treatments for varicose veins depending on the veins affected and the severity. They can be surgically removed in order to prevent further pain to the affected person. This does not cause any blood supply issues as it is redirected to other healthy veins.
The following are the options for varicose veins surgery:
- Vein stripping: As the name suggests, the affected vein is stripped from the body. It is pulled out with the help of a wire through an incision near the groin.
- Phlebectomy: Rather than making a large cut, during this surgery, several small cuts are made along the vein. It is then pulled out and cut in several pieces.
How much does Varicose Veins surgery cost in India?
What is the average cost of Varicose Veins Surgery in Hyderabad?
The cost of Varicose Veins Surgery in Hyderabad depends upon multiple factors and ranges from Rs. 90,000 to 2,50,000.
There are other alternative treatments which are equally effective in treating varicose veins:
- Radiofrequency (RFA) ablation: The vein is cut off by generating heat through radio waves. This helps to heat the vein until it closes up.
- Endovenous laser ablation: This treatment utilizes lasers to generate heat. It performs the same function as above and heats the vein until it closes up.
- Transilluminated powered phlebectomy (Trivex): The vein is illuminated from within, allowing the doctor to accurate target and remove the vein. It is cut with the help of a tiny rotating blade and removed using suction.
- Sclerotherapy: A liquid solution is injected into the vein, causing it to scar and collapse. The scarred tissue is absorbed into a local tissue eventually.
What is varicose veins surgery in Yashoda Hospitals?
At Yashoda, we have a qualified team of experts and awardees treating a variety of vascular conditions. Their expertise is complemented with state-of-the-art technology that allows them to diagnose and treat a wide range of ailments. Yashoda offers the best facilities in its vascular laboratory. Its advanced equipment enables doctors to make accurate evaluations and diagnoses.
Using the latest technology, doctors can also efficiently perform minimally-invasive procedures. This treatment reduces the number of cuts that need to be made. Instead, lasers are used to cut the affected vein and remedy varicose veins. Our facilities offer the patients a cosmetic advantage, reduced recovery time, and immediate results.