Shoulder Arthroscopy Cost in Hyderabad
We have one of the best team of arthroscopic surgeons and best arthroscopic doctors in Hyderabad, who are highly specialized in treating insertion of arthroscope, identification of damage and surgery
What is shoulder arthroscopy?
During the procedure, the surgeon inserts a small camera (arthroscope) into the shoulder joint. They use the images thus produced to inspect, diagnose, and repair any problems in the joint. The procedure requires small incisions and allows for a quicker recovery period.
What is shoulder arthroscopy procedure?
If you have a shoulder problem that does not respond to nonsurgical treatment, shoulder arthroscopy is recommended. It can be used to relieve damage done to the rotator cuff tendons, labrum, articular cartilage, etc. caused due to overuse, wear and tear, or injury. Some commonly performed arthroscopic procedures are:
- Bone spur removal
- Repair of ligaments
- Repair of recurrent shoulder dislocation
- Rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression
How much does Shoulder arthroscopy cost in India?
The average cost of Shoulder arthroscopy in India is approximately Rs. 60,000 to 2,50,000. However, the prices may vary depending upon the hospitals in different cities.
What is the average cost of Shoulder arthroscopy in Hyderabad?
The cost of Shoulder arthroscopy in Hyderabad depends upon multiple factors and ranges from Rs. 59,400 to 2,50,000.
The following steps are followed during the procedure:
- Injection of fluid: Fluid is injected in the shoulder to inflate the joint so that the structures can be viewed clearly through the arthroscope.
- Insertion of arthroscope: A small hole (around a buttonhole’s size) is created on the shoulder. Fluid flows from the arthroscope to enable clear vision and control bleeding.
- Identification of damage: The views from the arthroscope are projected on the screen. The surgeon can inspect the joint for any damage.
- Surgery: Specialized surgical instruments are inserted through small incisions to repair any damage found.
After the procedure, the patient will be dischared in 1-2 hours. They will require medication in the postoperative state and someone to take care of them for a few days.
What is shoulder arthroscopy in Yashoda Hospitals?
Among the various options available, Yashoda Hospitals provides the best low-cost shoulder surgery in India. It also offers excellent infrastructure and surgery by leading doctors in the field at economical rates. Contact our desk for more information regarding the matter.
At Yashoda Hospitals, we complement expertise in arthroscopic procedures with the latest technology. Our team of expert orthopedic surgeons performs a range of shoulder arthroscopy procedures that return a healthy, working shoulder back to your life. They have experience performing minimally invasive procedures that aptly detect and repair problems of the shoulder joint. With their treatment, patients return to normal life within a few days.