Patients at Yashoda Hospitals receive personalized care and treatment from doctors and staff who take time to get to know them. Here, under one umbrella are expert medical consultants, certified medical staff, skilled surgeons, state-of-the-art technology and facilities, as well as support groups, and social workers - all dedicated to treatment and recovery of the patients. Above all, we are attentive to all the needs and comforts of the patient. We have an aggressive approach balancing our treatment strategies with careful monitoring of our patient’s overall health and well-being.
Drawing on the strength of our community setting, patients benefit from our focused, and custom-made care. A greater level of personal attention is provided to each patient, and their individual needs are met with much thought and careful consideration.
Advances in treatments and techniques happen here first. Yashoda Group is a collaborative community of experts, empowered by outstanding technology, so that our hospitals can make significant breakthroughs and translate them swiftly into medical treatments. We are experts at what we do. Patients can be assured that they would receive quality healthcare, where the most advanced treatments are delivered by the field’s leading medical professionals. The following are few examples:
- Successfully completed more than 10,000 RapidArc Treatments – the highest number in the world
- Yashoda Hospitals established a Milestone in Transplantation Surgery – Performs First Lung Transplant in Telangana States & Andhra Pradesh
- Implanted the First Heart Assist Device in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh
- Lung cancer treated with 4D-Gated Stereotactic Body Radiosurgery for the first time in India at Yashoda Cancer Institute
- Advanced balloon assisted coil embolisation of aneurysm - A Novel Procedure to Save Brain Hemorrhage Patient
- Yashoda Hospitals Performs Breakthrough Pulmonary Thrombo-Endarterectomy (PTE), an exceptional and rare surgery for patients suffering from abnormal hypertension due to blood clots in the pulmonary artery (the blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the lungs).
- Microsurgery at Yashoda Hospitals gets a Toe to do a ‘Thumbs up’ – Second Toe Transfer for Thumb Reconstruction in a 26 Year Old Carpenter
Pioneering Technological advancement
Yashoda Hospitals is known as the pioneer in bringing the latest advancements to the people. We believe in keeping pace with revolutionary technology to deliver treatments with higher accuracy, better precision and enhanced results. We are proud to be in the forefront of modern medical technologies with a proud tradition of medical excellence, as evidenced by our medical breakthroughs and many "firsts".
A few of them include:
- First in Asia – RapidArc Radiotherapy Treatments for Cancer Patients
- First time in South Asia – 16-channel 1.5T HDx MRI system
- First time in India – Dual Source CT with Heart PBV for coronary Angio and non-cardiac application
- First in South India – Linear Accelerator with Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- First in South India – High Definition PET
- First in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states – Modular Operation Theatre with HEPA (air) filter system
- First in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states – State-of-the-Heart & Lung Centre
- First in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states– Digital Flat Panel Cardiac Catheterization Lab