treated over 75,00,000 Patients
Since two decades, Yashoda Group of Hospitals has been providing quality healthcare for the people in their diverse medical need. People trust us because of the strong relationships we’ve built with them over the years.
- 3 independent hospitals
- 3 Heart Institutes
- 3 Cancer Institutes
- 1400 beds
- 62 Medical specialties
- 700 Specialist doctors
- Above 25,00,000 patients in last 5 years
- 1,00,000 major surgeries per year
- 2,00,000 surgical procedures per year
Setting the Benchmark for Quality Care
Our continuous search for best practices in healthcare has lead to our superior quality and performance. We have emerged as ‘leaders in the field’ with our rare and complex procedures, employing most advanced technology for quick and safe treatment.
The best team of doctors with excellent experience and expertise in all the specialties. Our team of doctors are board certified, experienced in wide range of subspecialties and passionate about improving patient care. A Large team is available round the clock ( night and day even on weekends) . Our integrated care team ensures that our patient’s physical, mental and support systems are working together to produce a holistic outcome.
Technological superiority forms our backbone for the human medical resources to deliver services efficiently and safely. We embrace emerging technologies that continuously advance the capabilities of modern medicine.
Our medical team includes skilled professionals who excel in clinical and surgical skills of advanced procedures that benefits the patients by minimal pain and discomfort, less time in the hospital , faster recovery period, quicker resumption of your regular routines in life, less scarring and elimination of many potential complications from conventional surgery
- Surgical suites with full integration systems and cutting-edge medical equipment.
- Trauma Center with multiple trauma rooms and a dedicated CT scanner enables doctors to identify what’s wrong with patients immediately upon their arrival.
- Intensive Care Units employ a “line of sight” approach that ensures 360 degree access to critically ill patients.
- Surgical Observation Unit is a specialized area where patients receive additional post-operative or post-procedural care.
- Rehabilitation Services Department provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services – physical and occupational therapy