Dr. Sunitha Kamalla is a General Ophthalmologist and Phaco Surgeon at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda, with over 16 years of experience.
1. Why do patients frequently visit Dr. Sunitha Kamalla?
Patients visit Dr. Sunitha Kamalla to receive treatment for various eye disorders and diseases.
2. What is Dr. Sunitha Kamalla's educational qualification?
Dr. Sunitha Kamalla holds the following qualifications: MBBS (Osm), Phaco (LVPEI), DO (Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital).
3. What does Dr. Sunitha Kamalla specialise in?
Dr. Sunitha Kamalla is a General Ophthalmologist and Phaco Surgeon who specialises in SICS, Phaco, Pterygium, and all minor eye surgeries, among others.
4. Where does Dr. Sunitha Kamalla practice?
Dr. Sunitha Kamalla practices at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda.
5. How can I book Dr. Sunitha Kamalla’s appointment?
You can schedule an appointment with Dr. Sunitha Kamalla for both an Online Video Consultation and an OPD Consultation by visiting her profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
6. How many years of experience does Dr. Sunitha Kamalla have?
Dr. Sunitha Kamalla has over 16 years of experience as a General Ophthalmologist and Phaco Surgeon.
Please Note: This session ends in 3:00 mins
Your current session has expired.
To renew the session, click below.
Due to technical problem, we are unable to take the online appointments.
We have your details, our team will get in touch with you to confirm the slot. Or please try after 5 minutes.
You have already booked an appointment
on . with