Any Degree (Mandatory)
Direct Walk-in(Feb 16-20): C-Block, 3rd floor, Somajiguda / 9th floor Secunderabad
- To receive patient and patient attendants in a pleasing manner.
- To ensure that all the documentation / registers is being maintained and are up-to-date.
- To co-ordinate with the Consultants about their time of arrival and ensures that the patients are not waiting for long time for consultation.
- To ensure that there is not much delay in the process of registration and the patient is informed about the waiting time (if any).
- To ensure handover of cash is done and is handled in a much secured manner.
- To ensure handover of all credit letters to the credit-billing department after documentation on the same day.
- To ensure that the staff consultation discount is being given after authorization only.
- To coordinate with the different departments and create / maintain a good working environment and team spirit.
- To resolve day to day patient problems / attendants problems by convincing them.
- To collect written reports from all the executives and do the needful.