Any Degree (Mandatory)
Direct Walk-in(Feb 16-20): C-Block,3rd floor, Somajiguda or 9th floor Secunderabad
- Nutritional assessment
- Planning of normal and therapeutic diets
- Ensure provision of adequate and appropriate diet to the patients.
- Diet counselling
- Menu planning provide cyclic menu on weekly basis
- Food tasting food is tasted and approved by the dietitian before it is distributed
- Labelling of diets and supervision of food distribution
- Supervision of sanitation and hygiene of the F & B unit by the dietitian
- Food quality checklist is checked by the dietitian.
- Training and supervision of kitchen personnel.
- Maintain records.