Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Vertical Talus?
Symptoms that indicate the existence of this condition are listed below:
- Upward flex
- Abnormal flex
- The foot cannot be properly aligned
- Abnormal positioning of the foot
What are the complications of Vertical Talus?
Vertical talus can cause various complications, following are a few of them:
- Wound necrosis
- Talar necrosis
- Undercorrection of the deformity
- Stiffness of the ankle
- Subtalar joint
Our doctors are skilled and experienced while we also have the best technology and types of equipment that help our doctors get to the root of the problem and provide the patient with the best treatment that can provide the best results possible. This is one of the many things that allow us to be among the best hospitals in India.
- Vertical Talus.Ortho Bullets. Available at: http://www.orthobullets.com/pediatrics/4066/congenital-vertical-talus Accessed on June 30th, 2020.
- Vertical Talu Ortho kids. Available at: https://orthokids.org/Condition/Vertical-Talus Accessed on June 30th, 2020.
- Vertical Talus. NCBI. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2739479/ Accessed on June 30th, 2020.
- Vertical Talus. St. Lousis Children. Available at: https://www.stlouischildrens.org/conditions-treatments/center-foot-disorders/vertical-talus Accessed on June 30th, 2020.