Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome
Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome Symptoms
Major symptoms of this condition are:
- Weakness, numbness
- Tingling sensation and pain
- Inability to do a daily task
- Problem in holding things
- Claw formation
Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome Complications
An untreated condition of ulnar tunnel syndrome may cause certain complications for the patient such as causing permanent damage to the ulnar nerve which may lead to permanent numbness, weakness, pain, or tingling in the affected wrist or hand.
- Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome, Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/ulnar-tunnel-syndrome Accessed on June 12, 2020.
- Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome. WebMD. Available at: https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/carpal-tunnel/ulnar-tunnel-syndrome#1 Accessed on June 12, 2020.
- Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome. Medical News Today. Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321872 Accessed on June 12, 2020.
- Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome. OrthoInfo. Available at: https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseases–conditions/ulnar-tunnel-syndrome-of-the-wrist/ Accessed on June 12, 2020.