Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis?
Symptoms of this condition include:
- Loss of motor functioning
- Loss of normal bowel movements
- Bladder function
What are the complications of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis?
Complications associated with this condition are:
- Balance problems
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. Mayo Clinic. Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/spinal-stenosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352961 Accessed on June 21, 2020.
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. Spine Health. Available at: https://www.spine-health.com/conditions/spinal-stenosis/lumbar-spinal-stenosis Accessed on June 21, 2020.
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. Hopkins Medicine Available at: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/lumbar-spinal-stenosis Accessed on June 21, 2020.