Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome?
Some symptoms that may indicate an individual is suffering from this condition are:
- Pain in the affected area
- Numbness and loss of sensation
- Pricking or tingling sensation
- Weakness or decreased hand grip
- Muscle wasting
- Claw-like deformity
What are the complications of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome?
An untreated condition of cubital tunnel syndrome may result in one or more of the following complications:
- Nerve damage
- Elbow instability
- Elbow flexion contracture
- Pain at the site of scar
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. Cedars Saini. Available at: https://www.cedars-sinai.org/health-library/diseases-and-conditions/c/cubital-tunnel-syndrome.html Accessed on June 17th, 2020.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. WebMD. Available at: https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/cubital-radial-tunnel-syndrome Accessed on June 17th, 2020.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/cubital-tunnel-syndrome-exercises Accessed on June 17th, 2020.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. Medical News Today. Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322593 Accessed on June 17th, 2020.