Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Congenital Scoliosis?
Major symptoms associated with this condition are:
- Tilted shoulder
- Uneven shoulder
- The prominence of the ribs on one side
- Uneven waistline
- One hip appears to be higher than the other
What are the complications of Limb Length Discrepancy?
The major complications associated with this condition are:
- Lung and heart damage
- Back problems
- Uneven hip and shoulder
- Congenital Scoliosis. CHOP. Available at: https://www.chop.edu/conditions-diseases/congenital-scoliosis Accessed on June 23, 2020.
- Congenital Scoliosis. Ortho Bullets. Available at: http://www.orthobullets.com/spine/2060/congenital-scoliosis Accessed on June 23, 2020.
- Congenital Scoliosis. SRS. Available at: https://www.srs.org/professionals/online-education-and-resources/conditions-and-treatments/congenital-scoliosis Accessed on June 23, 2020.
- Congenital Scoliosis. NBCI. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3468011/ Accessed on June 23, 2020.