Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis,Prevention and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Clubfoot?
The symptoms that indicate conditions that are physical and easily visible. They include:
- The top of the foot is usually twisted
- The foot looks upside down
- Feet may be slightly shorter
- Calf muscles are underdeveloped
At Yashoda Hospitals we have highly skilled doctors that help parents recognize the symptoms of such conditions and begin the treatment at an early stage for a child to get the best results. We have the most advanced form of technology that brings us better results, making us the top hospital in Hyderabad.
What are the complications of Clubfoot?
There is only one complication related to clubfoot, that is, if not treated at an early stage, the child may have a lifetime problem once they start walking.
- Clubfoot. Mayo Clinic. Avilable at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/clubfoot/symptoms-causes/syc-20350860.Accessed on June 24th, 2020.
- Clubfoot. NHS. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/club-foot/ Accessed on June 24th, 2020.
- Clubfoot. WebMD. Available at: https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/what-is-clubfoot Accessed on June 24th, 2020.