Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Cervical Radiculopathy?
Major symptoms of this condition are:
- Chronic pain
- Muscle weakness
- Lack of coordination
What are the complications of Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy?
Complications of this condition include:
- Incomplete neurologic recovery
- Loss of full cervical range of motion (ROM)
- Chronic neck pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy. Ortho Bullets. Avaialble at: http://www.orthobullets.com/basic-science/9030/renal-osteodystrophy Accessed on June 27, 2020.
- 2. Cervical Radiculopathy. Hopkins Medicine. Available at: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/radiculopathy Accessed on June 27, 2020.
- 3. Cervical Radiculopathy. Medscape. Available at: https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/94118-overview Accessed on June 27, 2020.