Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Preventions and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Synovial Joint?
Some of the most common symptoms of synovial diseases are as follows:
- Chronic joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Fluid accumulation in the joint
- Limited range of motion in the affected joint
- Thickening of the joint
- A creaking or popping noise during movement
What are the Complications of Synovial?
Complications associated with synovial diseases include:
- Excruciating pain: The pain may get unbearable with time and if left untreated.
- Fever: When the inflammation worsens, the patient may come down with fever.
- Arthritis: Synovial diseases are often related to various forms of arthritis. If not treated on time, they may lead to arthritis.
“The content of this publication has been developed by a third party content provider. The content herein has been developed by clinicians and/or medical writers and/or experts. The information contained herein is for educational purpose only and we request you to please consult a Registered Medical Practioner or Doctor before deciding the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.”