Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Preventions and Treatment
What would you like to know?
How is Synovial Joint preventionted?
To prevent from acquiring synovial disease, follow the below mentioned:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising is the best prevention form for any kind of arthritis or disease.
- Ensure joint flexibility: Make sure your joints are flexible. Stiffness in joints can lead to pain and joint problems.
- Treatment: For the above-mentioned symptoms or feelings of pain in joints, get it tested and treated immediately.
How is Synovial Joint diagnosed?
The most common methods used in diagnosing synovial diseases are as follows:
Yashoda Hospital’s orthopedic department works day in and day out to treat such patients. We are well equipped with the most advanced technologies and forms of treatment. We also have the most qualified, skilled, and experienced doctors to help our patients overcome various diseases making us one of the best hospitals in India.
What is the treatment for Synovial Joint?
Most common forms of treatments to treat synovial diseases are as follows:
- Rest: Resting helps reduce the stress exerted in the joints, in turn reducing the inflammation.
- Anti-inflammatory medications: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), like ibuprofen may help in reducing the pain and swelling caused by inflammation in the joints.
- Steroid injections: Taking steroid injections in the joints will help reduce inflammation and the pain.
- Surgery: In severe cases, surgeries may be performed to pull out the loose bodies of the worn-out cartilage.
We are one of the best hospitals in Hyderabad who have years of experience in treating Synovial joint disease successfully with the help and support of our multidisciplinary team. Yashoda Hospitals Hyderabad is one of the best centers for the treatment of orthopedic near you.