Types, Causes, Symptoms, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Erb’s Palsy?
Erb’s palsy is mostly detected during birth but some of the most common symptoms of this condition are:
- Weakness in one arm
- Arm is bent
- Decreased grip of the affected hand
- Numbness or pain in the arm
- Partial paralysis of one arm
- Erb’s Palsy. Aamen. Available at: https://www.aanem.org/Patients/Muscle-and-Nerve-Disorders/Erb-s-Palsy Accessed on June 16th, 2020.
- Erb’s Palsy. Physio Pedia. Available at: https://www.physio-pedia.com/Erb%27s_Palsy Accessed on June 16th, 2020.
- Erb’s Palsy. Cerebral Palsy Guidance. Available at: https://www.cerebralpalsyguidance.com/birth-injury/erbs-palsy/symptoms Accessed on June 16th, 2020.