Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis,Prevention and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Elbow Instability?
Some of the common symptoms of elbow instability are:
- Pain in the elbow with movement or throwing
- Unstable sensation of the affected elbow
- The popping of the tip of the elbow
- Stiffness of elbow
Patients suffering from any of these symptoms should immediately come in contact with our expert orthopedic consultants.
- Elbow Instability. AAOS. Available at: https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseases–conditions/recurrent-and-chronic-elbow-instability/ Accessed on June 16th, 2020.
- Elbow Instability. Fortis US Clinic. Available at: https://www.fortiusclinic.com/conditions/elbow/elbow-instability Accessed on June 16th, 2020.
- Elbow Instability. Science Direct. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214687313000046 Accessed on June 16th, 2020.