Burning Thigh Pain
Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Burning Thigh Pain?
Common symptoms that indicate an individual is suffering from this condition include:
- Pain on the outer side of the thigh
- Burning sensation, tingling, or numbness in the thigh
- Aching in the groin area
- Pain spreading across the buttocks
- Sensitive to light touch
- High sensitivity to heat
Our team of doctors at Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad have the required expertise and help the patient address these symptoms and causes for burning thigh pain.
What are the complications of Burning Thigh Pain?
An untreated condition of burning thigh pain over a prolonged period can cause certain complications for individuals. These include:
- Severe and increased pain
- Worsening of burning sensation
- Burning Thigh Pain. Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/burning-legs Accessed on June 20, 2020.
- Upper Thigh Pain. Healthline Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/pain-in-upper-thigh Accessed on June 20, 2020.
- Burning Thigh Pain. Cleveland Clinic. Available at: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/17959-meralgia-paresthetica Accessed on June 20, 2020.