Causes, Symptoms, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Frozen Shoulder?
Frozen shoulder symptoms are generally categorized in three stages as mentioned below:
- Freezing stage: In this stage any movement of the shoulder causes pain.
- Frozen stage: The shoulder becomes stiffer in this stage of symptoms.
- Thawing stage: The range of motion begins to improve a little in this stage.
- Frozen Shoulder. Mayo Clinic. Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/frozen-shoulder/symptoms-causes/syc-20372684 Accessed on June 15th, 2020.
- Frozen Shoulder. WebMD. Available at: https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/what-is-a-frozen-shoulder Accessed on June 15th, 2020.
- Frozen Shoulder. Medical News Today. Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/166186 Accessed on June 15th, 2020.
- Frozen Shoulder. Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/frozen-shoulder Accessed on June 15th, 2020.