Adult Acquired Flatfoot
Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment
What would you like to know?
What are the symptoms of Adult Acquired Flatfoot?
Symptoms caused by this condition can be as follows:
- Chronic Pain
- Difficult to perform daily tasks
- Pain that worsens with activity
What are the complications of Adult Acquired Flatfoot?
The complications caused by the condition can be severe and painful. It can also affect the alignment of the legs that can, in turn, make daily activities difficult to perform.
- Adult Acquired Flatfoot. OrthoInfo. Available at: https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseases–conditions/adult-acquired-flatfoot/ Accessed on June 19th, 2020.
- Adult Acquired Flatfoot. NCBI. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4094099/ Accessed on June 19th, 2020.
- Adult Acquired Flatfoot. WebMD. Avaiable at: https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/what-are-fallen-arches Accessed on June 19th, 2020