Advanced Technology ENT Hospital in Hyderabad
- Atmos Videostroboscope
- Bien Air Drill System
- Karl Zeiss Tivato Microscope
- Leica Microscope
- Skeeter Otologic Drill
- Storz Rigid Endoscopes
- Storz Sialendoscope
- DISE (Drug Induced Sleep Endoscopy)
- Ear Microscopy
- FEES (Functional Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing)
- Flexible Videolaryngoscopy
- Hearing AIDS
- Rigid Nasal Endoscopy
Hearing Evaluation and Audiology:
- Pure-Tone Audiometry : Pure-tone audiometry is a widely used hearing test that measures a person’s ability to hear different frequencies of sound.
- Tympanometry : Tympanometry is a painless hearing test that uses a probe to measure the movement of the eardrum in response to changes in air pressure.
- Speech Audiometry : Speech audiometry is a hearing test that assesses a person’s ability to hear and comprehend speech at different volumes.
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAEs) : Otoacoustic emissions (OAEs) are sounds produced by the inner ear in response to external sounds. OAE testing is a noninvasive procedure that can quickly identify infants with hearing problems and is commonly used in newborn hearing screening programmes.
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR/BERA) : Auditory brainstem response (ABR) is a hearing test that measures the electrical activity of the auditory nerve and brainstem in response to sound.