International patient services
at Yashoda Hospitals in India
- To treat 12000 patients using RapidArc Technology
in the world, highest in cancer care
- To do half-match Bone Marrow Transplant
in Southern part of India
- To perform Robotic Renal Transplant
in Southern part of India
- To commission 3T Intraoperative MRI in India
About Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Since three decades, Yashoda Group of Hospitals has evolved as a centre of excellence in medicine providing the highest quality standards of medical
treatment to patients travelling from various parts of the world and making us among the best hospitals in India for medical tourism
Our work has always been guided by the needs of patients and delivered by our perfectly combined revolutionary technology,
best medical expertise and advanced procedures.
At Yashoda Group of Hospitals, we strive to offer our patients with world-class surgical approaches for obesity and related health conditions. We offer full spectrum weight loss services including minimally invasive, laparoscopic, robot-assisted, endoscopic and video-assisted procedures. We focus on addressing obesity with modern treatment strategies and state-of-the-art technologies; as losing weight is often not as easy as it sounds.
- Sleeve Gastroectomy
- Roun-en-y Gastric Bypass
- Biliopancreatic Diversions
- Gastric Banding
Highlights about Yashoda Hospitals
with NABH & NABL accreditation
Multi – Organ
in the last 5 years
Fertility and IVF treatment
Orthopedic and joint replacements
Neurology and Neuroscience
Plan Your Travel
1. Treatment Plan
- Coordination with medical consultants
- Communication on diagnosis and suggested treatment within 24 hrs
- Scheduling of appointments and treatment plan
2. Full Travel Assistance
- Assistance in sending the medical visa invitation letter
- Guidance in Visa procedure & formalities.
- Guide in choosing airline and transit information
- Airport to Airport : Free pick up & drop from the airport once you are in town
- Airport to Hospital transfer by ambulance on need basis.
- Arrangements for boarding / lodging in India
3. Services During Stay
- Quick Registration – lesser formalities and paperwork
4. Food & Accommodation
- Arrangements are made for Food & Beverage requirements. In-house
- International & Customized Cuisines – Feel of Africa ensured
- World – Class Facilities to our international patients Luxurious Ambience – Deluxe suites
- Satellite TV
- Computer with Internet Facility
- Telephone with International Dialing
- Room Service
- Laundry Service, etc.
5. Immigration Formalities
Assist in FRRO (Foreign national Regional Registration Office) arrival Formalities
6. Services at Hospitals
- Interaction with senior doctors prior to surgery
- Senior Doctors visit everyday post surgery
- Dedicated international Patient Service desk as “one point of contact” for all needs
- Complimentary One attendant stay along with the Patient inside the room
- Translator Assistance – Non- English speaking patients
- Local Mobile registration – all communication needs are taken care of including getting a local mobile connection
- Daily feedback to family and friends
7. Services Post Discharge
- Assistance in Guest House, 3 Star & 4 Star accommodation @ Discounted Costs
- Assistance in Holiday Planning, Sight Seeing – City Tour and Shopping and Recreation
- Tourism Options Follow up:
- After treatment benefits – Provision of follow up treatment through T-con, V-Con, Mail & Skype.
- Continued Information regarding Health, Medicines & tips.
8. Flight Information
Kenya Airways and Ethiopian Airways provide excellent connectivity from Cameroon, Central Africa to India. These airlines provide several flights transiting from Nairobi, Malabo and Addis Babai to Hyderabad.
Patients must check with the designated airlines for transit visa requirements, specific routes, timings and fare prior to their departure for more up-to-date information.
9. Embassy Information
Honorary Consulate of India, Cameroon C /o. Nakira-kam, 1058, Bd du general Leclerc, Douala, Cameroon. [R]: BP 15175, Douala, Cameroon. (*Under High Comm. of India, Abuja) Telephone: 00-237-33427464 / 33425880 / 33427474 (O), Honorary Consul* J. Ravikumar